or Connect

Posts by BrandonJG

I'm interested to know peoples' experience with shoulder width change after nuking the Chambray Doyle. I'll try it if there's no change there, for sure!
Thanks, ahjota. I should have emailed Epaulet regarding that specific issue. That's my fault, though it stands true that the shirt should not have come like that to begin with. I will remove that issue from my post. It's good to have feedback - I'm at fault, too. It wasn't the initial email, replies had already gone back and forth. I don't want to call due to long-distance charges, email is more than sufficient.Why are you referring to me as "chief?"
 I'm sorry, maybe I said that in a way I shouldn't have. I just didn't want my feedback to be discounted because the Epaulet thread seems to be mostly comprised of loyal customers who have had great experiences, which, like I said, I don't want to discount either at all. I'm just trying to say that I know, simply put. I'm not crapping all over anybody, though, and I welcome others' experiences. I just want to emphasize that it doesn't change my experience.Regarding...
 Regarding the first issue, yes, I believe that was taken care of - it goes without saying, however, that the shirt I already paid for and had worn is still the same shirt whether future revisions are fixed or not.Regarding the second, yes, a sort of band-aid solution was provided, but I don't want to use it for a couple of reasons: I don't want to risk tightening the shoulders any more then they already are, and I don't wan't to damage the fabric/seams by 'nuking' it.
I received the Chambray Doyle in size 37 today - shoulders are measuring 17 inches, a little over 26.5 inch sleeve length, 29.5 inch body length, and a 19 inch chest (Following Epaulet's method of measurement). I'm also awaiting a response from a complaint I sent in regards to made-to-order trousers. I've been waiting 1 month and 21 days. My overall experience with Epaulet since becoming a customer (approximately eight months ago) has been poor. All four of my purchases...
I'm curious how thigh is measured for your trousers? The thigh measurements relative to other measurements of your trousers seem disproportionate - that is, really tight. Looking at the models, though, would suggest otherwise. For reference, I'm 6 feet, 160 lbs, and typically wear a size 31 waist - a proper fitting trouser for me would have a close to a 12 inch thigh.
Has been 10 days without a response for me. 
@luxire I'm wondering whether you have experience thus far in doing shawl collars on shirting, and if not, is it something you're confident in doing. Thanks!
I'm moving cross-country at the beginning of September, and living in Canada, can I expect an odd size chambray doyle to be delivered before then? 
Has anyone had experience with Luxire changing the distance between collar buttons on an OCBD? It might all be in my head, but Luxire's default collar button distance seems to give the collar a not-so-great roll while the collar is closed. Could this be due to 3 inch points? I plan on 3.5 inch points on my next order and wondering if anyone thinks that will fix it, or if anyone has specified moving the collar buttons ever-so-slightly closer together. It seems the distance...