or Connect

Posts by diglett

Okay, so just regular pockets that have slanted openings, as opposed to ones being parallel to the ground. Thanks!
Wait...so what the hell am I supposed to wear in the rain? I have shell boots on the way, and thought that they would be ideal for wet weather.
So, rugged-looking leather, rugged sole, and...suede? Sounds silly.
^ Excuse my naivete, but what are hacking pockets? I've googled, them, and from what I can see, they're just slit pockets with flaps on them; is that what you're talking about? If those are special, what's the norm on sport coats?
That looks like the brown/orange lined pair for sale by Exquisite Trimmings: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/
His legs are leaning forward, which should account for a lot of that. Or maybe he's just scrawny 
Looks good. I have it in Navy (but was debating Olive) and love it. Trim fit, and the pockets are quite nice, just like you said.
Holy hell. Looks like I'll be sticking with calfskin for a while.
^ I'm also really new to the idea of nicer gloves, but it seems like having driving gloves would be nifty, but an unlined pair like that would be regrettable after the novelty wore off and the cold started sinking in.
Awesome! I'm hoping for a rabbit-lined pair next, and I was a bit worried about the fur getting gross. How does the stitching feel? I've noticed that some gloves have more spread-out stitches than others (like the ones sold at exquisitetrimmings that were posted a few posts back that had quite close stitches).