or Connect

Posts by diglett

Econ 101, folks: They're splitting the market. It might not be good for general brand name, but if they still make higher quality shirts at their regular prices, and they can also sell lower quality shirts at lower prices, they make more money.   Obviously now they deal with the issue of people like those in this thread wondering about quality and if the high price is still worth it, but as long as those expensive shirts get bought up, I wouldn't be surprised if they were...
I don't have my ruby brogues (yet...they come tomorrow), but my first big step out of what's "normal" was probably my double monks from Epaulet. Wearing them was kind of weird the first time, because they were my only my second pair of nice leather shoes, and they were a bit "out there."   My friends gave me shit for them for a little while, but I felt nothing but love for the shoes after my first time wearing them, and my friends soon clammed up; some of them now even...
What is a "shanked" button?
That last comment had me laughing out loud; give my regards to the wife! And lovely fit pics, too; I love the slightly pinkish hue of the ruby in your photo, and those pythons are simply juicy.
^ Woah, that RL is killer.
You didn't slap away her hands? 
I'm new to this thread, but I looked through the thread album and didn't see this posted yet (but forgive me if it was).   Todd Snyder F/W 2011. I wouldn't have been ready for it even if I had known about it in time, but it was (seemingly) very well priced at ~$950. The fit whole thing looks...perfect, in my opinion. If anyone has one or knows where one can be found, let me know; I've though about this jacket at least a few times a week for the last ~3 months.  
Loving this. I saw it on the Chester Mox site after reading the beginning of this thread, and am seriously considering buying it.   Serious question: How do retailers/manufacturers justify such high prices for these? Maybe I'm misunderstanding the cost of the shell itself, but it seems silly for a wallet to cost $400+, when Horween-sourced cordovan shoes can be had for ~$600 when buying directly from Carmina.   Edit: Also, I've only recently considered a key case/wallet,...
MC users have a painful tendency to wear dad jeans with even the most beautiful shoes.
 You are new to this thread!