or Connect

Posts by diglett

Lower leg slimmed down at all? If not, I'll have to hop over to BB once I come home.
Namor, where are those trousers from? That leg opening looks ideal.
I'd want at least one pair with tassels. You guys got me all excited; you can't just leave me hanging!
I dig almost everything Mike comes up with. Lama boot, Austerity boots, Austerity brogues (maybe even more than one color, depending on the suede Mike finds), purple suede boots, and I'd love a pair (or three...) of nice tassel loafers.   My wallet is hurting ;_;
I'm going to be really REALLY broke.
I've just been shoving aside the thought of summer; I'm woefully unprepared for it, although my boot game will be on point by this Autumn.
^ That grape calf is wild! Probably too crazy for me, but I'll enjoy seeing the photos if it gets used. A purple suede would be much easier to wear, while still being awesome and flashy, in my opinion.
Oh shit, paratrooper boot in grain? Hnggg. 
Welcome to the club. You're never allowed to leave. Aw yeah, me and you today, mate!    
So about one hour per pair? Any Saphir Reno in there?   Sorry if I'm bombarding with questions; that's just a bloody good shine.