or Connect

Posts by diglett

The ruby boot? I had the same problem  I was used to a snug fit on my other bal boots, but they were calf, and eventually I had to admit that the cordovan in the same size was just unwearable.
Gotta talk a little smack to you guys for making me pay a single MTO fee instead of enjoying a GMTO  
X-post from the skoak thread: MTO bal boots, brown calf and brown suede alligator. Rain last, metal toe taps. My first ever personal MTO, and I think I picked a good one.      
Since you guys seem to have lacked the cojones to go through with this as a GMTO a few months ago, I had to get a one-off:         The alligator seems to be a darker color than the original that SB showed us over the summer, but I'm by no means displeased. The finish on the alligator is gorgeous, and once I get a good wax on the toes, we'll really be in business. Cheers to all the folks at SB who helped me out with this one!
Hey Steve, when can we expect the Vegano chelseas to get invoiced and shipped out to us?
 Are you talking about Victory or is this something I've never heard of before?
Thanks Steve (and Justin!) for the updates; I'm excited for my first pairs of chelseas!
Any news on the vegano calf or brown suede chelseas?
I can vouch for Carmina dainite being really slim. I've seen some non-Carmina dainite soles (double Dainite, I suppose) and they're nightmarishly chunky.
Woah, just a month for a MTO? I have a single MTO in the works, and it had a ~4 month completion estimate.