or Connect

Posts by diglett

Damn, Brioni, those spectators are hot.
Personally not at all interested in saddle shoes. 
^ Based on the photo, I, too, would presume that the laces would be "hidden," but I'd also appreciate confirmation of that before any money gets thrown down.
I thought the penny loafer was only posted to give a reference photo for the Mist suede, and that we would be making the tassel loafer in that material.   Or are we making both?
"Too yellow."   Proceeds to recommend the most yellow goddamn shoe anyone has ever seen.
Nope, no rings inside blind eyelets. Those caramel monks were my second pair of "real" shoes last year. Not a bad start!
Probably blind eyelets, i.e., just holes in the leather rather than metal rings lining the edges.
I think that it's missing some tassels!
TASSELS OR BUST
I should know this because I ordered both pairs, but I'm not sure. I think the shoes were $825 and the boots were $925. Look through the thread gallery (found in the upper right hand corner at the top of the page) to see both pairs. The biggest bummer is that the low pair is basically exactly what you're looking for.   You might be able to do a MTO, but the red shell (called "Ruby" by Carmina, because it's not exactly red) tends to be somewhat limited.