or Connect

Posts by diglett

They're definitely not quite as red as they seem in Mike's photos...until you step into the sun. I put on my pair a few days ago and thought, "Hey, these aren't bright at all!" Then I went outside and thought, "Oh yeah baby, now that's what I'm talking about."   Seriously, they're like a small signal beacon that you can wear on your feet. I love it.
Fuark, my MTO jumper boots got shipped to my house instead of my dorm. Thankfully I have a friend driving down on Friday who can bring them, but that's an extra 4-day wait >:(
I haven't worn them yet, but am planning on doing so today. If I don't forget, I'll take photos and post them here!
Gorgeous! Unipair, is there a way to view your site in English text with prices in USD? I love your selection, but am having a nightmare of a time navigating your site.
Nice. I was having a similar issue with the color (I just didn't want the lighter shade), so I'm excited for these. Fingers crossed for a Saturday delivery!
Wow, they really weren't kidding when they said that the late batch turned out to be proper Cognac; those are absolutely gorgeous. How long did shipping take? Mine were sent out on Monday, and I'm itching to get them (although I literally just unwrapped my Ruby bal boots from Epaulet...).
Just got my invoice and talked to Mike on the phone: Apparently they're pretty swamped with trouser and shoe shipments up there, but Mike was getting the ball rolling on everyone's invoices.
I got a bit excited after my first delivery of Saphir wax, and realized that I applied it too quickly/frequently to one pair of my boots. There's slight cracking of the wax on the heel counter and the toe. Would Saphir Reno be able to "reset" this and allow me to start over with my application of the wax?   Also, to avoid this in the future, how long should I spend polishing each coat of wax, and how long should I wait for each coat to dry? I'm certain that those...
Nope. I'm betting they'll come today or tomorrow, and shipping will start on Monday.
The Jodhpurs are great, too. Far better than I expected, and I'm kicking myself for not getting them, but my god am I excited for those Ruby boots.