or Connect

Posts by diglett

^ Those actually look darker than the cognac 
^ Yeah, but you might have to wait months at a time for a restock. I missed out on the original shipment, and waited like...5 months or so.
I feel bad for the chaps at Skoaktiebolaget, since there's so much negativity surrounding their first (I think) MTO, and none of it is their fault    With that being said, Carmina really dropped the ball on this one.
Heh, good catch. If I recall correctly from one of my vocabulary hunts, "austerity" means "plainness or simplicity in appearance or style."
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for; I guess Leffot just doesn't stock the cordovan creme.
^ Is the cream you're referencing the same as the Saphir creme available from Leffot? I don't remember seeing anything specifically about cordovan in the item description, so I'm not certain.
Even without the need for it, I vote Forest.
What are the differences between Saphir wax, creme, and Reno? Are there any no-nos as far as applying any of those to different leather types (calf or shell) goes? Where should I start with my shoe polishing, as someone who's only ever used AE shoe cream?
At least one person in on the MTO needs a wide fitting, which is why we decided on Forest.