or Connect

Posts by diglett

I'll settle for brown calf with purple suede. I think purple leather would be too much for me.

"Hey honey, I know you've been annoyed with how many shoes I keep buying. So I bought another pair. For you, though, totally! I swear!"   Reminds me of this post from a while back: [[SPOILER]] Gorgeous shoes, unipair. Especially those Oscar boots.

http://obviousamerica.com/tag/loden-shell-cordovan-penny-loafer/ It looks nice to me, but I'm far from an authority on suits. You've got the green light from me, for what it's worth! Pretty sure the Greeley was on Forest. Although after seeing those photos, I dare say it would look damn good in Rain, and that's coming from someone who used to hate Rain. And no, no ruby shell left; justin and I got the last of it (kidding...kind of).
Spoiler because it's not thread relevant:       [[SPOILER]] Not my pic, because I *just* paid and haven't gotten it yet. It's been in my sights for over a year. I envy your potential suit purchase; I've been outgrowing my clothes so fast that all of my money is going to shoes and accessories, but after this watch I don't even know how I'm going to pay Mike for the incoming boots D: shh don't tell him.
^ Excellent. I was a bit confused, because I've never before heard of Horween sourcing calf. Thanks for the updates, and keep us posted!   And justin, I want to stop buying shoes, especially since I just bought my first watch, but...Fall boot makeups. Can't stop that train.
You ordered boots without knowing what color they were?    By the way, I think we're becoming MTO buddies. First the ruby boot, then the terracotta. There might have even been a third in there somewhere.
Loden shell sounds damn nice for a Greeley. Mike, would the hatch grain be calf or shell? I'm just asking because you mentioned Horween.
^ The original photo of that leather was in a different color, so you might be thinking of that.