or Connect

Posts by diglett

Sea turtle...damn, that's another leather to add to the list if I want to own a pair of shoes in every available leather.
Thankfully the East coast has been cooled down by rain whenever it's started to heat up. While all of my classmates are grumbling about how cold it is, I'm thrilled that it's almost May and I'm still wearing boots every day.   You should have also picked up the Ruby cap toes like I did, to have Ruby available for any kind of weather!
Speaking of Hermes...   And apologies in advance if this photo actually came from this thread; I've had it saved for ages and don't recall its origin.    
Already getting antsy, huh? Didn't you get your ruby bal boots just like 4-6 weeks ago? 
That's what I thought, based on the decorations/tassels on the laces, but I love that white/caramel combo; the fact that it's on a boot makes it even better.
Those are nice, but shame on you for not posting this photo, too.     God damn does that spectator ankle boot look nice. 
I have a pair of calf Dent's (cashmere lined) that I picked up at the start of the winter, and I'll be buying peccary from them before next winter because:   -Peccary, due to being an expensive material, tends to be associated with better construction. Calf will often be machine made (as mine were, and I've been lusting after a chunkier, outseam-sewn peccary pair for months). -Peccary can age beautifully. I can't speak for all calf gloves, but mine have just started...
Wow, that boot sounds like it could be really badass. Leaves, what last is it on? And why suede for such a tough sounding boot?
I only have Inca, but from what I've heard, Simpson is by far the sleekest, to the point that most people size up by 0.5 from their usual Carmina size.
grumblegrumbleItoldyouso