or Connect

Posts by Edgein

Boy, those X6's are ugly.  They remind me of old Infinity/Nissan crossovers.  BMW makes such great engines and chassis, why can't they make 3.0CS's any more?  IMHO the best looking BMW ever.
+1 on Rega.  Spend some cash on a good cartridge.  You will not be disappointed.
Bachelet is too inconsistent.  I think a little oaky as well.  The oak in Roty is sexy and mellows over time.  Had any '85 Roty's lately, fill the room nose.  I agree 100% on Fourrier.  His wife(British) isn't bad to look at either.  My other fav's are Roumier and Dujac, although more of the Morey/Chambolle end.  Damn, Burgundy has gotten expensive.  Reminds me of the old Pacific Wine Company covers, "Am I boring you?"  With the woman hanging from a noose as the guy...
What are your thoughts on Fourrier's Gevreys.  I think he, Rousseau and Roty make the best of them.  Fourrier with a bullet! 
Any recommendations for foodies in LA?  I heard Manske's opening a new place.  Really liked Church & State when he was cooking.
"I drink alone..."
Puroexpress!  Behikes are $45 and worth every penny.
NonS, Aren't you a little bored?  I mean, they are almost the same watch, at least look pretty much the same...
Anyone heard of Puroexpress dot com?  Worth checking out, FYI.
Boy they mean it when it's a limited edition.  The Capp cordovan is not in their catalogue any more.  Maybe if you call?