or Connect

Posts by TFWsaewest

Unfortunately no
    Worn lightly about 15 times but in great condition. Comes with box and bag. I am only selling these cause they are too narrow for my feet and hurt my toes. 
Would you recommend a cold or hot soak for the initial soak on the 0701? And for how long?
  Thanks guys, I spoke with Jay at Blue Owl and I went with the 34. I don't have super big thighs so hopefully these fit. Im really excited to start wearing these.  
Hi, I am thinking of purchasing a pair of 0701. I am a size 35 waist, would you recommend getting a tagged 34. Blue Owl has the waist measured to 35 but it says they will shrink an inch then stretch back out. Do they really stretch out to the original size and if so will they stretch a little more?  Thanks
Brand new unworn Norse Projects Aros Heavy Chino in Iris Blue size 32. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Open to offers.
bump
Selling a brand new pair of Japan Blue 0401 with all tags attached. These jeans are tagged as 33 with the inseam hemmed to a 34 by Blue Owl. Measurements are as followed:  Size 33 (34" waist, 10.75" rise, 12" thigh, 8.4" knee, 35" inseam, 7.35" leg opening)   * Japan Blue's "tapered" denim fit is slim in the top block, has a medium rise, enough room in the thigh to be comfortable, and begins to taper from the upper thigh all the way to the leg opening. * 14.8oz...
I went with a 52 with 48 lengths and Im 5'11" 180lbs but I have broad shoulders and a wide chest.