or Connect

Posts by TFWsaewest

Worn once, like new. More info and size chart can be found here: http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/stanton-14-5-oz-over-dyed-indigo/    
Brand new pair. 
Worn once, only sign of wear are on sole. Comes with all original packaging. 
14 ounce Warehouse Original Japanese selvage denim.  100% Memphis USA Cotton.  Pure Indigo.  Steel punch through rivets.  100% cotton thread top stitching.  Embossed deer skin leather patch.  Made In Japan.   Waist - 32  Rise - 10.25  Thigh - 11.75  Knee - 8.75  Hem - 7.5  Inseam - 33.5    
This is Sugar Cane's newest denim, developed in-house over the past year and seeing its first use as a slim cut jean. They've used two different black yarns to create this fabric. The warp (top) is made of a sulfur dyed yarn and the weft (underside) is made of a reactive pigment dyed yarn. This means the warp will fade over time from black to gray to white after many wears yet the weft will stay black and only fade to a medium gray very slowly. Two different black yarns,...
These boots are made of supple kangaroo leather volcanic mud dyed on the island of Amami Ōshima giving it a very unique array of colors. This is Visvims next level take on the kangaroo Virgils. Older grail season. I just replaced the old soles with new Vibram ones and only worn these about a half a dozen times. I would say these are in good condition. 8/10
New with case
In good condition. Comes with box.
Plenty of life in these, worn about 10 times I would say. Does not include OG box.
Retailed for $480, sold out everywhere in this size. Priced to move already at 75% off but feel free to make reasonable offers. BNWT, not even tried on. Fantastic heavy material. Get it in time for this Fall/Winter. Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5 in  Chest (pit to pit): 22.25 in  Length (collar to hem): 26 in  Sleeve (shoulder to cuff) 26.5 in  Hem width: 22 in