or Connect

Posts by AlterEgo

Classic pair of wingtips in excellent condition. They were topied after purchase but seldom used you can tell. I have left them 'as is' leaving the polishing to the delight of the buyer.  Beautiful color. $250>>$225>>$200
Crisp Mint condition. Single barrel cuff. spread collar. MOP buttons.
Cordovan Color - Made in Italy Double soled. Very stylish Last.
Original Soles and heels. Very clean inners. Seldom seen model. Sz10.5. $95 shipped conus.
  No, that 'giveaway' stamp is missing.   Does the white script and insole color suggest something ? I have seen similar script and style/size representation from Grenson but never those soles. 
Do any of you senior gents recognize the maker of these English made shoes? Thank you all in advance.        
Mint. 9.5E Handmade 'Lavarato a mano'. $300>>$250>>225   If you're not familair with Stefanobi, they are a part of the LVMH group. They are a high-end maker who makes private label shoes for Domenico Vacca and also makes RTW Berluti, Borrelli and some Louis Vuitton shoes.   http://www.stefanobemer.it/ITA/lavorazione.html
Very lightly used pair of Canali black shoes in flawless condition. Double soles with brass nails (StefanoBi??) A little too heavy for me to break in.
Hi Folks   Here is a gorgeous charcoal gray E Zegna 2B single breast jacket - tagged sz 56R==46RUS but fits smaller IMO.  Lots of handwork as expected. Things that really appealed to me other than the super luxurious fabric are the lapel roll and the barchetta - that is a 'killer' right there.   Measurements: P2P 23" Sleeves 25" working cuffs BOC 31" Shoulders 19" natural     [[SPOILER]]     Second is Navy small checkered pattern almost steeled blue color. 2B side vents....
First:   I am looking to sell or trade (preferred) these for Walnut Strands. I am also open to trade these up to whatever. These are on 1 last. First quality. Brand new never worn.     Second   These are pair of new Broadstreet in 9.5. All leather. Topied additional $40 value bundled. First Quality.