or Connect

Posts by revivaler

They also have some football grain Gridirons for 112..
Anyone else considering a custom shoe/boot with the football grain leather? Dalton, Fifth Street, long branch, Mctavish?
STP Wolverine 1000 Original Boots, 11 D Brown $150 Very Minor 2nd Blems - main one is a small lighter colored spot on the right toe. Comfortable as all get out, even for my non-Hiking, 12D foot. Good Smooth creases after wearing twice to work (about 200ft from car to office) Leather Smells Awesome! Selling because I found an even better, more rare deal on different 1000's  $150, Shipped & Paypal'd (CONUS) - Boot is Now 228 on STP, & Now excluded from...
Still waiting for confirmation for the order, so maybe I'll have my friend Elaine call for me...    Love the reply, one of the best shows ever...but not to be picky I believe the quote is by Jackie 'Chiles'; and originally Sidra.
Is this deal for real?  If you order more than 1 pair (I did) the shipping only increases 5 bucks.  
Thank you for the tip and the opinion. 
Saturday morning inquiry.   On impulse I purchased this same coat pre-owned for 38 off eBay, and wanted to see if the collective wisdom of SF felt this was real or fake - here is another coat NWT.  Thoughts?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-SPORT-COAT-JACKET-40R-COTTON-CREAM-MADE-IN-ITALY-MSRP-695-/221215737180?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item33817c455c
Should I?   Found a pair of AE Links in Cognac grain with double leather sole @ Nordstrom Rack for 199.  They are model #7766 on the box, which does not correlate with the regular rubber soled last of the typical Links style.  I have not picked them up and debating whether to tomorrow...Also would like any additional input on their lineage since I cannot find any online or in recent past catalogs. .  
Thanks for the replies and confirming my suspicions.
I have two suits thriftily purchased for around 14/apiece.  I am trying to determine which of them (if any) is worth keeping to get tailored and would be asking for your honorable expert opinions as I am what some may call a noob in these matters.  I do not wear suits every day and do not expect to do so in the near future.  I would like to have one for special occasions and meetings without spending 4-500 dollars. I am 6'3 in dress shoes, weigh 185-90 consistently...