Posts by kindofyoung

Appreciate the mention, if anyone is interested just mention this thread and I'll knock 100$ off the price for the rest of the week 
 Welp I just bought these, here's to hoping they fit 
According to the "Size and fit" on that page it sounds like they fit 1.5 sz large, which unfortunately still wouldn't be quite enough as I wear uk9 Sent the seller a message and also sent an e-mail to Yang Li to see if either one might be able to help me clear this up, still don't have any real hope they might actually fit me but gotta make sure before I give up right?    If they don't work out, I guess what I'm actually looking for in those would be a 40.5 or 41 then, so...
These are way too fucking cool, someone who's a sz40 needs to buy them so I can live vicariously through you http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yang-Li-black-leather-pony-hair-shoes-40-/391682870853?hash=item5b321e4e45:g:000AAOSwNnRYgk5- And if anyone ever sees a pair in 42 or 42.5 please let me know
I had something more interesting planned, more specifically the same top but with grey pleated loose trousers and white sneakers. Unfortunately the weather here has been really shit this week so had to switch out the bottom part to something more weather appropiate.     Anyway, the outfit as originally intended would have been the "streetwear" sneakers, oversized graphic print and cap together with the more "dressy" shirt and trousers.   Now it's still the...
Retail +2k  Letting it go for 750$ 650$     Selling a shearling coat from Burberry London in like new condition and size Large, 9/10    Only reason I don't put a definite 10/10 is  1. It doesn't have the tags that are attached when you buy it in store and  2. There's a small "bump" on the right shoulder that only appears if you're too small and not properly filling out the coat. The previous owner said it was like that when he bought it at NK in Stockholm but I...
Retail +2k  Letting it go for 750$ 650$     Selling a shearling coat from Burberry London in like new condition and size Large, 9/10    Only reason I don't put a definite 10/10 is  1. It doesn't have the tags that are attached when you buy it in store and  2. There's a small "bump" on the right shoulder that only appears if you're too small and not properly filling out the coat. The previous owner said it was like that when he bought it at NK in Stockholm but I...
Wasn't this the one they had at JUS @conceptionist ?Well it was either this one or something similar and it was awesome, so I support it
I don't think that would be an issue at all. That jacket + white oxford + blue jeans + either one of those boots (though I think the heel extrusion is weird on the first pair) would look dope