or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

Looks pretty good, not a fan of tying sneakers (except RO dunks) that loosely but I guess that's pretty subjective. Besides that I sort of wish there was something, anything to make it more than just t-shirt, jeans and sneakers, like some kind of headwear, a necklace or a light jacket/coat.   Hair could also be better, but still, you're trying new things and it's going pretty well 
From sufu 
If you find it too much of a hassle to put down time on editing I totally get it, but just want to say that in my experience it's almost always easier to fix underexposed areas than overexposed ones. The easiest fix, similar to Instagrams "auto-enhance"-effect but with more control, is literally just turning up two sliders a bit, one for lighting and then contrast to around two thirds of that, which takes a total of about 2-3 minutes. It's not always enough to fix a meh...
Have an x10 and have recently noticed a similar issue, what ToG suggested might very well be a solution since I think it's been a while since I've done that. If that doesn't solve it, lowering the whitebalance might reduce the issue and then you can turn up lighting and contrast to your liking in gimp/photoshop afterwards.Otherwise you can atleast partly fix it fairly easy in gimp/photoshop too, the below is a quick example and it can be done better with a little more...
NoThese new Adidas superstars on the other hand 
New hair looks good, the longer haircut and glasses worked well for the "all Lad Musician everything" but for this style/outfit new hair is way better. Shoes some George Cox collaboration or something else?
I feel like most of your recent fits are kinda reminiscent of Patrick Ervell So yeah, check that brand out, I have a feeling you might like it (washed jeans, printed shirts, generally a pretty light color-scheme) You might like Our Legacy too, they also sorta do those things