or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

Very simple advice: Go read the 50 most recent pages in the SW&D waywt-thread, then just lurk or feel free to post pics and questions related to your outfits
Hah yeah it was a compliment, have only heard good things about them on sufu (distorb if you've had any interest in the thurston bros x styleforum you could probably get something very similar there, they do special orders and such)
Pretty sure 2k is way too much to blow on sneakers in one go, but anyway: Solid colored Balenciaga Hi's, still one of the best baller sneakers available in both design, price and quality Common Projects lows, simple but for classics there really isn't a better white or black low sneaker Last pick is kinda whatever, but KVA runners are really cool and would with the above two choices cover a rather wide spectrum of different styles
This watch really isn't much compared to the other stuff posted here, but got it as a gift from my grandfather some year ago and just recently started using it more regularly, so I figured I'd take a pic   
A few fits from this past week (back to school so I haven't really had any time to take pics during the week)  
Lewlew make solid shit
Y'all silly
"No game no life" is very fun
Also I believe this thread just broke
 Just some dresspants on sale, 30$ instead of 150$ or something like that and I figured why notI should probably get them slightly tailored in the upper block though (as with all pants) but they're fun to wear so I'm in no rush to do that The only problem otherwise is that uncuffed they really only look good with my eytys, so now I want another pair of Eytys in grey or black