or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

Do you like cool collaborations?   Would you like to have both hands free while still carrying stuff? Do you feel that you need some more textural interest in your outfits?    http://suspensionpoint.ca/eastpak-x-nicomede-talavera-fleury-backpack-noir
That the Garett is stiff is kind of the point, don't think it's supposed to fall like a "normal" coat (though it doesn't work on/for everybody, so if possible it's probably wise to try it on first if you can't return later)
 No link, but I'm guessing either Public School because of sleeve-detailing, or KVA because of front-pocket
Am I the only one not finding a "sale"-section on ssense?   edit: ah I'm stupid, it hasn't started yet
Is it weird I feel honored to have been part of that miran-post?
More Guerilla Group
Yeah shoulders and length both look really good, just get the sleeves tailored a little
those jeans and nikes are so good
Continuing on what ^said: 1.@jet has been talking about making a "good basics"-brand, and he seems like he got it atleast partially figured out 2. You guys have established customer-base and could give his brand exposure 3. ??????? Get together and make this shit happen 4. Profit!