or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

I feel like my initial post already answered the first part of this  but regarding the second part, I assume you think that what I'm actually referring to is terrorists/ISIS/similar? If so then sure, but I figure either side/sides dress relatively alike when they're out in a scorching hot desert. Still though, my very first thought was that I thought he looked like a character out of "Spec Ops" (using that specific game as an example fully intended)
 Idk about this, I'm all for military inspired outfits and pieces but this ensemble skirts a bit too close to looking an actual military outfit (which is a bit weird imo) Then again, maybe I'm just more influenced than I knew of the western worlds portrayal of such matters, which if so probably isn't an accurate depiction of reality
H&M x2, Weekday & Dr Martens.(it's way too warm for this jacket, but wanted to take some better pictures of it anyway so)  [[SPOILER]]
Got these exactly one month ago and have now realized from pictures that they look kind of huge on me (hopefully it's not as bad in person as in pictures but idk), so if anyone has a pair in sz42/uk8/us9 I would love to trade them for my 43/uk9/us10s   Mainly looking for a trade since I do need a pair of boots for winter, but feel free to give an offer if you want to buy them
Got a bunch of weddings coming up and could use a decent pair of formal shoes. I'm well aware that for a first pair some oxfords are the safest option and I'll gladly take any suggestions or offers, but to be honest I'm more inclined to get a pair of double monks, simply because I think they are way cooler.   Price isn't set in stone but would rather prefer lower than higher, feel free to send an offer/suggestion either way though.
Got a bunch of weddings coming up and could use a decent pair of formal shoes. I'm well aware that for a first pair some oxfords are the safest option and I'll gladly take any suggestions or offers, but to be honest I'm more inclined to get a pair of double monks, simply because I think they are way cooler.   Price isn't set in stone but would rather prefer lower than higher, feel free to send an offer/suggestion either way though.
 Appreciate it guys, and I do like that gingham tie.
Going to my very first wedding in about a month and could use some advice on shirt, tie and pocketsquare. The suit I have is a pretty slim (medium-dark?) charcoal one and for shoes some black oxfords. I'm guessing the shirt will most likely be white with a spread or semi-spread collar, which leaves tie and pocketsquare. Currently half-tempted to get this...
The consensus for painting on leather is that acrylic paint is the best bet right? Recently bought a leather jacket on sale, then it dropped even further to 90% off so I decided to buy another one  So, I will have two identical dark blue leather jackets and now I'm thinking I might paint one of them white a la margiela Would get Angelus if I wanted to cover it completely but more tempted to do it "half-done" with visible streaks and such
Would add another 100$ to both footwear and outerwear (since we're talking msrp and not price paid), but besides that I think this could work. Also like the suggestion of a total price limit, but in that case and using the term "style farmer" I think it would make more sense to count price paid instead of msrp, technically allowing any brand imaginable as long as the total doesn't exceed 500$ (for example) Still think the initial rules are the best option though, but I...