or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

Imo the new shape is quite a bit nicer than the original one, it's still plenty elegant but now with a bit of weight to it. In other news I've also heard from Liam that when boots and sneakers are sorted he will work on another last suitable for something like a pair of derbies (And some dressier boots too I'd guess, maybe something similar to the Yang Li ones)
We don't have a "footwear WAYWT"-thread that I know of, but I really like these pants with these shoes 
Found some AM95s to try on, true to size is the way to go [[SPOILER]]  Now I really really really want a pair (doesn't hurt that they're incredibly comfortable too) Heard elsewhere that there usually is iD for them available online, but that they might have deactivated it temporarily with the release of neon patch ones and also the all-white and all-black ones 2 weeks ago.
Oh man I like that a lot. Have been looking for some kind of mid-layer that could be worn with both sneakers and derbies and something like that could work.
Lightweight chesterfield coat in camel, sz small. Nice color, still with all the tags and label on.  It's a standard slightly slim sz 46 (not much room for layering) except for the sleeves which are too short for me at 60 cm from shoulder to edge, which is why I'm selling.    Just trying to get back most of what I paid, price includes shipping anywhere in the world.     Price includes shipping anywhere in the world.
Lightweight chesterfield coat in camel, sz small. Nice color, still with all the tags and label on. It's a standard slightly slim sz 46 (not much room for layering) except for the sleeves which are too short for me at 60 cm from shoulder to edge, which is why I'm selling.   Just trying to get back most of what I paid, price includes shipping anywhere in the world.     Price includes shipping anywhere in the world.
Just PMd nn, but in case that doesn't work out and someone else can get this for me, I really really want this one   If you can get the other floral Mapplethorpe crewneck one or the Sol Lewitt plaid that'd be cool too
 Was interested in bargaining with a dude on yjp who had both a "Buy it now"-button and "Make an offer" one, but FromJapan only brought up the "Buy it now" option when I entered the linkSo, is there any way to make an offer besides getting a yjp account?
 Anyone have any idea if this is a possibility? Seems like people would definitely use the service, but I don't know how big the market for 95s is nowadays compared to a few years ago.
Idk really, have just started thinking about either a pair pluses, 97s or 95s for the past week (most likely 95s)Really like these, but ofcourse they are a limited edition and I can't seem to find any in my size [[SPOILER]]  These were the most similar ones I found available, but far prefer the toe and sole being the same color as above than being different (also the above toe-shape is nicer) [[SPOILER]]  And lastly there's also the classic Neon ones which are also cool...