or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

Noctone, welcome back Shmoo, welcome to the forum, outfit looks really good, do please keep posting Arm, sneakers are great (well everything is)
B!CD do you have any nice runway/stock pics of it? Might just do something stupid/great Edit: Nvm just noticed shipping would be 160$ 
Anyone happen to have any lemaire/futuristic/minimalistic/volume/clean type of denim inspiration pics?    Have lately been thinking about how to incorporate blue denim into my wardrobe and while I like a lot of the stuff posted so far in this thread it's either mysterious indigo-sorcerer/apprentice or just a bit "normal", and I don't really want either of those. The exception would be Nakas super-large jeans worn with the white shirt, those are cool and something I'd...
Outerwear is what they do best, and their knits/sweatshirts and trousers are usually pretty nice too. If you want a shirt, t-shirt or jeans it's best to check it out in person before buying.
Are those converse still available somewhere? Have kind of wanted some lighter colored footwear lately and those are really nice (I'm a sz 43 if that makes any difference)
I think you should sell that stole to me if you don't intend it to use it as one anyway 
Yeah no disagreement that it's cheap, but what I meant to emphasize was that while it technically is disposable, people simply don't dispose of it the same way as they do with most other fast fashion, which in turn makes the price-point less relevant in discussions.
 I disagree When one speaks of fast fashion, aren't you almost always speaking about the current trend of getting copies of the latest on the runway for cheap and then throwing it away once there's something newer? (aka H&M/Zara)Uniqlo is still obviously cheap clothing, but they really don't bend to current trends anywhere near as much as other similarly priced clothing brands do.Also if you stop using something you bought from them, it's almost certainly because1. you...
 Besides "Uniqlo", the only other definiton I could find was "quantum leap orgasm"I truly have no problem admitting I did not know that (but you apparently did, so...congrats?)
Fixed it  [[SPOILER]]