or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

Buttoning point may be too high for my taste, but free shipping, free returns and on sale so worth a try  
A final thing about post-count before we let it rest for now: A higher one generally means you've been around longer and with styleforum being such a diverse forum in terms of different aestethics, you're more likely to have picked up a thing or two during the time you've been here. There are exceptions of course, but still, a higher post-count does make it more likely a post will be "good" whether it be an outfit, criticism or discussion.
Ugh why is this too small, almost exactly what I've been looking for and so cheap    http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/blowz/item/3006536420333/   Also a really cool Craig Green tunic in sz small for 250$   http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/157535-drops-2-24-craig-green-bless-cdgh-evergreen-norse-projects-devoa/
Saw a guy in school wearing the H&M double-rider from f/w 14, looked pretty damn good Regret not ordering it online, they only had it in 48 in the store here
Drew has mentioned previously he may come back to it, or at least be part of re-introducing it but with stock sizes which presumable would be stocked at other stores (online and real ones)
Madness
I'd get something more like the BLK DNM scarf with the b/w rose-print if I wanted a scarf for that fit. Something in washed cotton, like wrinkled and stuff would work too. But a wool scarf large enough to be a blanket worn with a t-shirt and no other top is just odd.
Madness
Thx for the tip, but looking for something more *cool japanese streetwear*-esque. So way more cropped, way more drop-crotch and some thinner fabric(which basically is describing the cdg ones, but ugh they bunch so much)
 Eh nothing wrong with skinny jeans in the right fit imo, it's nice to have some variety and different pants to change between.No way it will ever the only thing I wear though. Speaking of pants, anyone have any ideas for a cropped wool/cotton pair with heavy drop-crotch?Obvious choice are the comme de garcons ones, but the diaper effect on those when worn is just too much for me.