or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

And a well-deserved win goes to @FrankCowperwood! Only two points ahead of @baltimoron who comes in a strong second place, but nonetheless enough for a win!
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is back! First episode was good, change of scenery with more or less only Jake and Holt present but it worked surprisingly well without the rest of the crew.   StartUp seems really good. Pretty classic premise with a group of not all that bad "bad guys" vs a pretty bad "good guy", but it's all relatively realistic/grounded with good performances and a nice story.   edit: 3 out of 10 episodes completed, this show is goooooood
 Damn these are cool, was ready to instabuy before I realized they were womens
First episode of "The Good Place" was pretty fun, Kristen Bell plays a "bad person" well Going to start watching "StartUp" later today, looks rather promising both in regards to actors and plot   Has anyone seen "Sense8"? Been meaning to start watching but have been putting it off for some reason
It honestly looks perfect, if you can close it comfortably and still move your arms with a hoodie layered under I'd definitely say you got the right size   While it probably won't stretch much it will however soften with wear, and I haven't really ever heard of anyone washing their denim jacket so I don't think you need to worry about shrinkage.
The SW&D Challenge voting thread is up! Thank you to everyone who participated    [VOTING] SW&D Challenge: Colors Aplenty!
The SW&D Challenge voting thread is up! Thank you to everyone who participated    [VOTING] SW&D Challenge: Colors Aplenty!
This most recent challenge is over and though we didn't get that many entries, they were all really good! Big thanks to everyone who participated, voting closes wednesday at midnight.                  
 Aforementioned challenge-thread for those who are too lazy to find it themselves:http://www.styleforum.net/t/528591/sw-d-challenge-colors-aplenty-september-3-18 Not that many entries yet, so be sure to submit your outfits before this sunday 23:59 EDT