or Connect

Posts by kindofyoung

Craig Green, so hot right now
 You're too kind  Sort of related to this thread, how hard and costly is it to learn developing, scanning and printing film?Would really like to get into analog photography but developing film seriously costs a fortune here.
Yeah got them the other day, unfortunately ordered a size too large so will have to send em back to exchange for a smaller pair.Leather isn't particularly impressive but they feel pretty solid otherwise, good shape and the levitate-sole is cool as fuck.
Bruno Mars grinded for many years without much result until finally getting some hits, knows how to play several instruments, seems like a really nice person in general and has the best voice in the world right now according to Adele. There is a plethora of mainstream artists you can complain about for various reasons, but I don't really think Bruno Mars is one of them.
I like the sweat a lot, but jeans and yeezys are pretty whatever(you should check how OC styled those Kodak pieces themselves, that shit was cool)
Topman F/W 2016 (didn't care much for the majority of the looks, but thought this was really cool)
^Nice to see that they finally changed that awful site-layout to something more similar to the old one
x-post recent purchases
  [[SPOILER]] The fabric is black/black with green tones, not black/red like it looks in the pics and the pattern isn't quite as pronounced, but seriously such a cool fabric, from some angles the pattern is barely visible and then you turn it slightly and you're like DAAAMN. Slightly loose in the body and sleeves but should get plenty of wear once I've had that tailored, over all very happy 
Some brand called Royal Republiq will release this model under another name (Border) later this year in mens sizes http://www.royalrepubliq.com/webshop/ws-pr/pr2194 No idea about quality, ordered their Prada Levitate copies yesterday so will know better when those arrive