or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

I'm sure it'll be back soon, @macjedi.
 @jrd617 cognac or mid-brown, amigo.
Yes and yes.
Oxxford, linen, double vented and measurements are basically the same as that cashmere Barbera.
 #justdoit @stevent — great color!
So #concept, @macjedi Given that they're Chromexcel, Saphir's greasy leather cream is a better bet than Reno — you want to keep the oils impregnated in the leather, rather than pull them out.
Aaaaaaand...we're back! Hola, everyone! It's too nice outside to be stuck inside, so Shoe Shine Sunday is going mobile! Today my Saphir polish and Carmina tassel loafers are busy soaking up the sun...join me by posting before and after photos (inside or out) of your own polish job today! Each participant this week who cross-posts to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday and #entry) will receive one entry for a drawing to be held...
   http://www.hangerproject.com/saphir-renovating-recolorant-repair-cream.html
@macjedi that first photo is giving me vertigo.  
Aaaaaaand...we're back! Happy holiday weekend!  Today I'm brushing up some Saint Crispin's Model 205s in FUN 609 — join me by posting photographs here today of you shining/polishing your shoes (before and after shots, please)!   Each participant this week who cross-posts to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday and #entry) will receive one entry for a drawing to be held in seven weeks for a $500 Hanger Project gift...