or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Aaaaaaand...we're back! Hola, everyone! It's too nice outside to be stuck inside, so Shoe Shine Sunday is going mobile! Today my Saphir polish and Carmina tassel loafers are busy soaking up the sun...join me by posting before and after photos (inside or out) of your own polish job today! Each participant this week who cross-posts to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday and #entry) will receive one entry for a drawing to be held...
   http://www.hangerproject.com/saphir-renovating-recolorant-repair-cream.html
@macjedi that first photo is giving me vertigo.  
Aaaaaaand...we're back! Happy holiday weekend!  Today I'm brushing up some Saint Crispin's Model 205s in FUN 609 — join me by posting photographs here today of you shining/polishing your shoes (before and after shots, please)!   Each participant this week who cross-posts to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday and #entry) will receive one entry for a drawing to be held in seven weeks for a $500 Hanger Project gift...
Evening, everyone...   Just a reminder to please use both the hashtags #shoeshinesunday and #entry when you cross-post your photos on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr, in order that we can track your entries for the drawing to be held for a $500 Hanger Project gift certificate!  Please contact me via PM with any questions or concerns.
No problemo. Haven't had a chance to review the contents yet, but will in the next couple of days.
New wardrobe, new closet fixtures
Pre-Owned Tumi Alpha Luggage Set Briefcase, Roll Aboard, Packing Case All in Great Condition       This set is for sale far below retail as I have changed careers and no longer travel as extensively for business as I once did. I have been the sole owner since each piece was purchased at retail at Neiman Marcus in Denver, Colorado. I am asking $750 for the set (that alone is less than retail for just the packing case), but I will entertain offers — including for...
@Nikola yes, that's AVEL's name for it - color 6, if that's easier. Cheers!
Aaaaaaand...we're back! Today I'm highlighting bulled toe caps with a few "before and after" shots of some Saint Crispin's 522C Oxfords — join me by posting photographs here today of you shining/polishing your shoes (before and after shots, please)!   Each participant this week who cross-posts to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday and #entry) will receive one entry for a drawing to be held in eight weeks for a $500 Hanger Project...