or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

If only a Large...
RLPL Trench - S - $699 OBO - NWT
 $5-10 fix.
 Just about the same shirt in a more generous cut: http://shop.kamakurashirts.com/goods_en_usd_720.html

LOL, dub FIH merching 
New York is great when you're getting laid.
Mink lined.
Creed Decants/Splits Many of you who have visited my Tom Ford Private Label decant threads have asked about Creed fragrances as well.  Having run out of my last Spice & Wood to offer in decant sizes, and having no other Creeds in my wardrobe at the moment, now is the time to put all of those inquiries together!  Thus, I am organizing splits of the Creed fragrances listed below.   The splits will work differently from the TFPB/Amouage decants that I offer elsewhere and...
Creed Decants/Splits Many of you who have visited my Tom Ford Private Label decant threads have asked about Creed fragrances as well.  Having run out of my last Spice & Wood to offer in decant sizes, and having no other Creeds in my wardrobe at the moment, now is the time to put all of those inquiries together!  Thus, I am organizing splits of the Creed fragrances listed below.   The splits will work differently from the TFPB/Amouage decants that I offer elsewhere and...