or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Welcome back! Today I'm getting a pair of Saint Crispin's boots ready for the upcoming fall and winter slush.  Join me by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job today! Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday) — one (1) random participant who does will receive one (1) pair of their choice of mid-calf Palatino cotton socks! Without further ado, let's get to it... The "damage"   [[SPOILER]]...
My shoes should be enough motivation.
 Thanks, @traverscao - Saphir Crème Universaille is available here. 
In Russia, Blackcock owns you.
Welcome back! I'm excited to announce that Shoe Shine Sunday is back on a weekly basis!  Today I'm getting a pair Saint Crispin's 506 ready for a special event.  Join me by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job today! Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday) — one (1) random participant who does will receive one (1) pair of their choice of mid-calf Palatino cotton socks! Without further...
 Hey @PCK1 - Koji will be back with us on October 31 and November 1.  We'll reach out for fitting appointments shortly.
Cleaned out my previously RLPL-heavy closet, a lot of which just went live - go.  More coming soon.
'dis gonna be a good week...
Aaaaaaand...we're taking a couple of Sundays off! I'm taking today off, as well as next Sunday — Shoe Shine Sunday will return to its weekly glory on September 7! However, you are all invited to continue posting your pursuit of the perfect shine as usual!  Even though today and next week's Shoe Shine Sunday won't be hosted, we also encourage everyone to cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday). I'll still be checking...
Aaaaaaand...we're taking today off! I'm taking today off again and, as a reminder, for the remainder of the summer I'll be hosting Shoe Shine Sunday on a bi-weekly basis. However, you are all invited to continue posting your pursuit of the perfect shine as usual!  Even though today's Shoe Shine Sunday isn't hosted, we also encourage everyone to cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday). I'll still be checking back in on...