or Connect

Posts by GothamRed

@dieworkwear Sorry, typo (fixed above) - it's BCK 078. Yes, 076 is more "polo" in color.
@dieworkwear BCK 078
 @gyasih The lotion is a more aqueous version of Renovateur. - RD
Just launder as normal (separately).
Group Refresh Edition 3   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm continuing to lend a hand to a friend who is in the process of cleaning his closet out, such that I agreed to give another of his shoes a quick condition and polish.   Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!   Let's get to it...   Shoes, polish and a...
@dsmoove The Neroli Portofino, Italian Cypress and CREED fragrances are all still available.   Cheers,   RD
Group Refresh Edition 2   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm continuing to lend a hand to a friend who is in the process of cleaning his closet out, such that I agreed to give another of his shoes a quick condition and polish.   Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!   Let's get to it...   Shoes, polish and a...
Any particular fragrance? I have an almost full Impérial I could part with.
Group Refresh Edition For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm lending a hand to a friend who is in the process of cleaning his closet out, such that I agreed to give a few of his shoes a quick condition and polish. Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)! Let's get to it... Shoes, polish and a 'gansett tallboy   [[SPOILER]]  As...
Holiday Edition Show Shine Sunday is taking a well-deserved holiday break today, but feel free to join in with your own before and after photos here, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!