or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Yes and yes.
 Fine w/me!
 Sent, and fine w/me.
  From left to right:   RLPL: AVAILABLE YHNT: @steveoly (shipped) YHNT: @imatlas (shipping not yet paid) Venanzi: @imatlas (shipping not yet paid) Boggi: @steveoly (shipped) Drake's: @ThinkDerm (shipped)   From left to right:   YHNT: AVAILABLE YHNT: @ThinkDerm (shipped) Panta: @gyasih (shipped) Kiton: @RedDevil10 YHNT: @gyasih (shipped ) Venanzi: AVAILABLE
I'll post an availability update later today and take everyone's selections into account.
Aaaaaaand...we're taking today off!   It's finally a nice (read: not sub-tropically humid) weekend in New York and we're sure a lot of you have summer on the mind as well.  Accordingly, we're taking today off and for the remainder of the summer I'll be hosting Shoe Shine Sunday on a bi-weekly basis.         However, you are all invited to continue posting your pursuit of the perfect shine as usual!  The $500 Hanger Project gift certificate drawing is coming up in...
 He did, s'all good. 
 sry bzy
     I think I'm going to pass - I don't want to swap just for the sake of swapping.  TD - I'll PM you about next round.
 Sounds like you might be using far too much cream, or your brush is far too soft for that particular stage.    nice, @macjedi - I'm surprised nobody made the easy joke, though...  Bring 'em in some time...  Good progress!