or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Thanks.  No difficulties whatsoever, just a little care in keeping the right product where it needs to go.  Ideally, just apply Reptan and work it in gently, then buff or brush (finishing brush) after it dries.
Aaaaaaand...we're back! Today I'm putting a first polish on a pretty esoteric pair of Carmina MTO loafers that I made up for casual summer wear.  Join me by posting before and after photos of your own polish job today! Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday) — one (1) random participant who does will receive one (1) pair of their choice of mid-calf Palatino cotton socks! Without further ado, let's get to...
ThxamigourthebestestWool/Silk/Linen cloth by Loro Piana, made-to-measure make by La Vera Sartoria Napoletana (Orazio Luciano)
Hey guys
Aaaaaaand...we're taking today off! It's another nice (read: not sub-tropically humid) weekend in New York and I'm sure a lot of you have summer on the mind as well.  Accordingly, I'm taking today off and, as a reminder, for the remainder of the summer I'll be hosting Shoe Shine Sunday on a bi-weekly basis. However, you are all invited to continue posting your pursuit of the perfect shine as usual!  Even though today's Shoe Shine Sunday isn't hosted, we also encourage...

Oh, he knows.
Aaaaaaand...we're back!     After twelve great weeks of Shoe Shine Sunday, the $500 Hanger Project gift certificate drawing is upon us!  Without further ado...       While this drawing has come to a close, take some time before's today's World Cup Final to shine up a pair or two and keep cross-posting to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday) - future drawings are in the works!   Don't forget that Kirby also has some...
 You should be able to clean with a suede eraser and a crepe brush - shampooing is probably unnecessary.  Then use the chalk bag to bring the white back.
 White buck bag.