or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Hey @NewConvert: Spigola MTM shoes are generally ready for delivery at the trunk show following the trunk show during which you place your order. In this case, you should expect to take delivery in September or October.  Please get in touch with us at nyc@thearmoury.com to schedule an appointment. Cheers, RD
New Kicks Edition   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm sprucing up a new pair of shoes from Saint Crispin's with an ever-so-slightly higher shine.   Remember that for the next nine (9) weeks those who participate in Shoe Shine Sunday here in The Hanger Project Affiliate Thread and who also cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday and also #brushentry) will be entered to win a hand-engraved set of two (2)...
 I have some on hand - PM me if you're interested.
Q&A Edition   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm following up on having met quite a few shoe aficionados this past week and, accordingly, I'm available all day here in the Hanger Project affiliate thread to answer questions!   Remember that for the next ten (10) weeks those who participate in Shoe Shine Sunday here in The Hanger Project Affiliate Thread and who also cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags...
 Yes.  Nice work (and nice shoes), Gus!
  Well Worn Edition For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm looking after a very well worn pair of Saint Crispin's oxfords in crust calf. Join me today by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job!  Remember that for the next eleven (11) weeks those who participate in Shoe Shine Sunday here in The Hanger Project Affiliate Thread and who also cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday and...
The more things change, the more they remain the same. Glad to see the phrase is still goin' strong.
Throwback Edition   Looking back almost exactly a year ago today to the first Shoe Shine Sunday of the modern era, I'm excited to announce a fantastic giveaway from Kirby and The Hanger Project to get this year's Shoe Shine Sundays off to a great start.  Join me by posting any shoe shine questions here, as well as before and after photos here of your own polish job today!   Starting today and for the next twelve (12) weeks those who participate in Shoe Shine Sunday...
Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Many of you who have visited my Tom Ford Private Label/CREED decant threads have asked about larger splits as well.  Having run out of my last few TFPB scents to offer in decant sizes, now is the time to put all of those inquiries together!  Thus, I am organizing splits of the TFPB fragrances listed below.   The splits will work differently from the TFPB/CREED decants that I offer elsewhere and will operate on a first-come-first-served sign...