or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Recolor Edition   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm continuing to clean this past winter off of a pair of suede Saint Crispin's chukka boots with a few simple tools and products.    Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!   As we saw in the last Shoe Shine Sunday post, this pair of chukkas suffered from a lot of...
 @mediahound thanks!
 It's possible that you aren't getting all of the shampoo solution out of the uppers but, yes, stay tuned next Sunday. - RD
Shampoo Edition   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm cleaning this past winter off of a pair of suede Saint Crispin's chukka boots with a few simple tools and products.    Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!   Let's get to it...       A lot of winter-related spotting, salt and general wear-and-tear was...
Cordovan Edition   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I or, more accurately, the good folks at Saint Crispin's are, refreshing a pair of now well-traveled cordovan tassel loafers.     Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!   Let's get to it...       I was caught in the rain in London during my recent travels, so my...
 Keep in mind that Saint Crispin's uses four (4) widths, whereas other makers usually only use three (3) widths for the same range of variance, such that the difference between widths is typically more pronounced in other makers.   Additionally, width, regardless of make, most often refers more to forefoot and heel volume, i.e., three dimensions, than simple two-dimensional width. 
@nmoore82 Regular business hours for Drake's - feel free to let me know if you'd like an appointment!
Q&A Edition On the heels of @stevent's big win, for today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm looking back almost a year to the day at a mirror toe... Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)! Let's get to it...  [[SPOILER]]  As always, I first brushed the shoes, this time with a Small Polishing Bush, to remove any dirt and other surface...
@matty long legs sorry, I missed this question last week. They look like calf, but it also looks like they've already cracked. Nevertheless, I'd use a hefty dose of Nappa balm.