or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

@djdanniedee Always happy to answer questions, but I'm sorry, unfortunately the edging tools aren't for sale at present.
Sure, @djdanniedee - it's an edging tool and serves the same purpose as using a deer bone on sole edges, i.e., to smooth out and seal up (after wax applications).
Good stuff, @ItsuoSome people prefer the creme renovatrice and some also prefer the fiebing's dressing, but I usually just use cream and wax as needed.
Formal Refresh Edition Black tie season is upon us, so today's Shoe Shine Sunday is a quick refresh for some Saint Crispin's opera pumps in crust calf. Join me by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job today! Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday)! Without further ado, let's get to it... Before  [[SPOILER]]  These pumps were in pretty good condition, but just needed a bit of...
Simple Refresh Edition   A friend's barely worn Gazianos needed just a bit of sprucing up to even out some color, so today's Shoe Shine Sunday is just a quick before and after. Join me by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job today!   Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday)!   Without further ado, let's get to it...     Before     After     Remember...
 All normal.
General Q&A Edition   Over the past few weeks I've answered a ton of questions relating to the "mirror shine" and general shoe care.  So, I thought that those who have posed questions in the past, or perhaps those who have only thought of asking questions, might appreciate another question and answer session today.  So, please ask any shoe shine related questions you might have today in this thread (messages are fine, but the thread is better so that everyone can...
Was otherwise obligated - those name tags last year were epic though.
The Jetlag Derby Edition Some pretty intense jetlag resulted in me starting Shoe Shine Sunday exceptionally early today.  Thankfully, this new pair of peccary split toes is pretty easy to maintain, so the quicker back to recovery (after today's match!) for me.  Join me by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job today! Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday)! Without further ado, let's...
edit