or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

This, trust me.
 Thanks — G&G will make most of their lasts at Deco finishing levels, but this is Holden on the stock Deco last.  The brush is from Edoya in Tokyo.
Aaaaaaand...we're taking today off! I'm taking today off again and, as a reminder, for the remainder of the summer I'll be hosting Shoe Shine Sunday on a bi-weekly basis. However, you are all invited to continue posting your pursuit of the perfect shine as usual!  Even though today's Shoe Shine Sunday isn't hosted, we also encourage everyone to cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday). I'll still be checking back in on...
     Thanks, gents. Carminas have been sold - Hoves still available...
Carmina 80105 Model   UK 9.5 / US 10.5 Simpson Last | Marron (Brown) Calf   Lightly Worn   Lightly worn pair of Carmina 80105 model shoes on the Simpson last in UK size 9.5.  Comes with (non-lasted) shoe trees, original packaging and Carmina dust bags.  No issues inside or out, just not the right fit — note that plastic taps have been fitted to the sole at the toe.  $200 OBO + $20 USPS for Priority shipping (CONUS) — PayPal only.        
Gaziano & Girling Hove   UK 10E / US 10.5D MH71 Last | Vintage Oak Calf   Brand New in Box - Never Worn   A beautiful, never worn pair of Gaziano & Girling Hoves on the MH71 last in vintage oak calf, with original box, polishing mat, G&G branded dust bags, natural finish Gaziano & Girling lasted trees and all other original packaging.  $900 OBO + $20 for USPS Priority shipping (CONUS) - PayPal only.  
TIE AND HANK CLEARANCE Sale Good Through 8/3/2014 at 11:59 P.M. EDT   All ties and hanks are owned by me, most were purchased either at retail or via an authorized seller.  All ties and hanks are in like new condition, except as specifically noted.  If an item is still listed here, it is still available.  Prices include USPS Priority shipping within the continental United States and I'm happy to combine items to save on shipping costs - PayPal...
The left jar is neutral polish, Creme 1925, whereas the jar on the right is cordovan cream.
 Overkill for just tassels.
 Thanks.  No difficulties whatsoever, just a little care in keeping the right product where it needs to go.  Ideally, just apply Reptan and work it in gently, then buff or brush (finishing brush) after it dries.