or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

@gyasih The lotion is a more aqueous version of Renovateur. - RD
Just launder as normal (separately).
Group Refresh Edition 3   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm continuing to lend a hand to a friend who is in the process of cleaning his closet out, such that I agreed to give another of his shoes a quick condition and polish.   Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!   Let's get to it...   Shoes, polish and a...
@dsmoove The Neroli Portofino, Italian Cypress and CREED fragrances are all still available.   Cheers,   RD
Group Refresh Edition 2   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm continuing to lend a hand to a friend who is in the process of cleaning his closet out, such that I agreed to give another of his shoes a quick condition and polish.   Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!   Let's get to it...   Shoes, polish and a...
Any particular fragrance? I have an almost full Impérial I could part with.
Group Refresh Edition For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm lending a hand to a friend who is in the process of cleaning his closet out, such that I agreed to give a few of his shoes a quick condition and polish. Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)! Let's get to it... Shoes, polish and a 'gansett tallboy   [[SPOILER]]  As...
Holiday Edition Show Shine Sunday is taking a well-deserved holiday break today, but feel free to join in with your own before and after photos here, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!
Q&A Edition   The last Q&A was very busy via PM, so for today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm taking more shoe care related questions here in the thread or via PM!     Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!      
Q&A Edition   It's been awhile since our last Q&A, so for today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm taking any and all shoe care related questions here in the thread or via PM!     Join me today with before and after photos here of your own polish job, as well as to cross-post with photo(s) to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtags #shoeshinesunday)!