or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Hey @bradp: Difficult to say for sure without seeing the boots, but I suspect it would be fine. - RD
We should start a recovery group.
 I liked that particular shoe more before the mirrored toe, but kudos for the effort — I know how much time that takes... 
 It's probably just a personal quirk, but I use just one light misting of water when there's a bit more than a thin layer of cream to remove with a brush — nothing like the water/alcohol mixture used to create a mirror shine.  
Welcome back! Today I'm getting a pair of Saint Crispin's boots ready for the upcoming fall and winter slush.  Join me by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job today! Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday) — one (1) random participant who does will receive one (1) pair of their choice of mid-calf Palatino cotton socks! Without further ado, let's get to it... The "damage"   [[SPOILER]]...
My shoes should be enough motivation.
 Thanks, @traverscao - Saphir Crème Universaille is available here. 
In Russia, Blackcock owns you.
Welcome back! I'm excited to announce that Shoe Shine Sunday is back on a weekly basis!  Today I'm getting a pair Saint Crispin's 506 ready for a special event.  Join me by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job today! Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday) — one (1) random participant who does will receive one (1) pair of their choice of mid-calf Palatino cotton socks! Without further...
 Hey @PCK1 - Koji will be back with us on October 31 and November 1.  We'll reach out for fitting appointments shortly.