or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

coming soon      
 Thanks...and no.  
coming soon    
     Thanks for the shouts, gents. I'm very much looking forward to working with those of you I already know and, of course, also meeting and working with those of you I don't yet know. 
This scotch grain is vintage, not much left at the workshop.
 Sorry, the photo I was thinking of is gone.  It's rounder at normal widths, that's about it.  078 is a very deep, chocolate brown, whereas 076 is more medium - the amount of red in 076 is dependent upon lighting and, accordingly, the accuracy of color correction in photos.  This, in my opinion, is a bit more accurate (on my color corrected monitor):    Nope - that's a classic last, albeit my heavily modified personal classic last.  More pics:   [[SPOILER]]       
I think I have one of the Paseo somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it up.
 Standard room - when on GE8 or any other welt it looks more rounded, almost like a moc.  Alternatively, you can go for the Paseo, which is sort of a Classic/Room hybrid.
 Mod. 563, or to be hyper-specific, the 539 but with the 553 apron. As to the last, Room last.
Tom Ford Private Blend (TFPB) Tobacco Oudin Tom Ford 20ml Travel Atomizer $125 OBO I'm clearing out some of my disused personal collection, including this Tom Ford atomizer filled at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC with Tobacco Oud (with another of my purchases) as I don't really use it at all.  The atomizer is 85% full and comes with a refill funnel and soft carrying pouch. Price includes CONUS shipping (please contact me for int'l shipping).  PayPal only, please.  [[SPOILER]]