or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Congrats to this week's winner, @brillopad!  Keep your eyes out for some new things for this week's Shoe Shine Sunday!
When you back?
Aaaaaaand...we're back! Today I'm refreshing my well worn and much loved pair of Carmina tassel loafers — join me by posting photographs here today of you shining/polishing your shoes (before and after shots, please).   One (1) randomly chosen participant in our thread today will receive three (3) Luxury Wooden Suit Hangers!  In addition, we also want to interact with all of you on social media, so cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag...

"For Madoff, who lined up his socks in a drawer as a child, 'disruption and disorder were the enemies,' she said. He bought tailored suits from Kilgour on Savile Row and had 25 blue and 25 gray ones, numbered so as not to mix up pants and jackets, she said." - http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aV1m83vVjyGM
Congrats to this week's winner, @Mr. Six!
Noap.
 They look great. Did you strip them when "new" or after a certain amount of time?