or Connect

Posts by RedDevil10

Ha, sure - with enough time and effort.
Q&A Edition Two   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm hanging around again and taking all shoe shine questions! Join me by posting any shoe shine questions here, as well as before and after photos here of your own polish job today!   Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday)!   Without further ado, let's get to it...      
 One thing to keep in mind is that using a lot of wax all at once has the tendency to cause more problems than it solves, although I'm glad this round seems to have worked out for you.  Using a minimal amount of polish does take longer, but builds a better base/foundation, has more depth and, in my opinion, is much easier to take care of in the long run.
 @suitntieguy  Q1:  That depends a bit on the maker and source of the shell cordovan... Q2:  There is a Shoe Shine Sunday post on some mirror shine questions here. Q3:  There is a Shoe Shine Sunday post on navy shell here.
Q&A Edition   For today's Shoe Shine Sunday I'm hanging around and taking all shoe shine questions! Join me by posting any shoe shine questions here, as well as before and after photos here of your own polish job today!   Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday)!   Without further ado, let's get to it...      
Thanksgiving Prep Edition With the long Thanksgiving weekend winding down and winter ever imminent, today's Shoe Shine Sunday is a simple winter preparation for some new Carmina boots in snuff suede. Join me by posting before and after photos here of your own polish job today! Remember to also cross-post to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr (using the hashtag #shoeshinesunday)! Without further ado, let's get to it...  [[SPOILER]]  As these boots are brand new and I'm...
Gaziano & Girling Woburn   UK 10E / US 10.5D MH71 Last | Vintage Chestnut Calf   Great Condition - Barely Worn   A beautiful, barely worn pair of Gaziano & Girling Woburns on the MH71 last in vintage chestnut calf, with original box, polishing mat, G&G branded dust bags, natural finish Gaziano & Girling lasted trees and all other original packaging.  $700 OBO + $20 for USPS Priority shipping (CONUS) - PayPal only.      
A deer bone or sleeking bone will do essentially the same thing, no specific need for the edging tool. As to your question, I don't really think there's a "need" to use Reno on soles.
@djdanniedee Always happy to answer questions, but I'm sorry, unfortunately the edging tools aren't for sale at present.
Sure, @djdanniedee - it's an edging tool and serves the same purpose as using a deer bone on sole edges, i.e., to smooth out and seal up (after wax applications).