or Connect

Posts by hennree

I keep forgetting to post pics of my type 1's. I have the black and the 3 year fade. Black ones have stretched a little after quite a bit of wear - 3 year fades noticeably tighter in the same size, haven't worn them enough to stretch yet.
Speaking of MTM my wedding suit is pretty much done - tried a couple of places on savile row that DWW and others suggested but ultimately went with SuitSupply as it fit my budget.I've never had anything fit me OTR so i'm pretty happy with the outcome. [[SPOILER]] Edit; thanks for the suggestions everyone.
[[SPOILER]] got the full richard suitI was looking for a 44 in the jacket which would be a size down for me but settled with a 46, which was a good move as the shoulders are pretty much perfect on this.
Anyone know of any black Richard jackets in a 44 still available?
I'd sympathize but the nearest geller stockist to me is an 8 hour flight 😑
Yeah I can do. Just moved house so my stuff is all over the place at the moment - no mirrors up, no idea where my camera is, so it will probably be a phone pic of my legs which should be ok to see the wash but maybe not the fit.
^Is that from last season? My 3 year fades (type 1) arrived today. I have them in black already but these are noticeably tighter at the waist. Hope they stretch out a little as I can't breathe right now.
On the subject of tees I have quite a few from silent that work pretty well for me, but doesn't look like there is a collection this season. Looks like Damir might have dropped the silent range?
The new richard pants work great for me - I wear type 1 denims without any problems though. I'd say they fit of the richard pants isnt too far off the type 1's in the calf area...
Ha I wouldnt!Wedding is July so summer here - Church wedding followed by a reception with a good outdoor space. Guests can wear whatever they like really....Maybe I'll go sockless...I get your last point & its something to consider. I think i'd be okay with it as long as I felt comfortable in it at the time. I don't doubt i'll look back on some of the SW&D stuff i've worn and laugh.Thanks!edit;I might go with something like these shoe-wise? Any recs for something similar...