or Connect

Posts by hennree

On the subject of tees I have quite a few from silent that work pretty well for me, but doesn't look like there is a collection this season. Looks like Damir might have dropped the silent range?
The new richard pants work great for me - I wear type 1 denims without any problems though. I'd say they fit of the richard pants isnt too far off the type 1's in the calf area...
Ha I wouldnt!Wedding is July so summer here - Church wedding followed by a reception with a good outdoor space. Guests can wear whatever they like really....Maybe I'll go sockless...I get your last point & its something to consider. I think i'd be okay with it as long as I felt comfortable in it at the time. I don't doubt i'll look back on some of the SW&D stuff i've worn and laugh.Thanks!edit;I might go with something like these shoe-wise? Any recs for something similar...
Thanks - They look ok, I think I want to have a bit more fun with it though. Not overly keen on the classic look.I've always wanted to try some stuff from Post Imperial but I don't normally wear suits so i've never had the need. They have some really cool ties & pocket squares.Also been looking through some Pitti pictures for some inspiration. Maybe going to go for some brown slip ons (probably not loafers like shown below); [[SPOILER]]
Thanks. I agree regarding the matching colour theme. Ideally if I can get away with the flower matching the colour theme and nothing else I'd be happy.I probably should have mentioned the suit will be blue - going MTM from Suit Supply as it worked for my budget & means I can get use out of it after the wedding. [[SPOILER]] Don't think a black tie would work? Thinking brown shoes but undecided yet. I'm bad at suits.
Thoughts on colour of tie, pocket square & buttonhole flowers for groom & groomsmen? Which pieces do you think should match the general colour scheme of the wedding?
^ nice. pravda is that a serious post? you're going to need to post better pics if so.
Random thought: Your favourite geller item? Just pulled out my patch bomber, this thing is my #1 geller grail. A lot of people found it too short on the body & too long on the sleeves, but it just seems to work perfectly for me. Wishing for those sunny days
Looking for a Silent Damir Doma 'Tim' T-shirt from 2014 in size XS - Any colour. Its a long shot, but let me know if you have one laying around. Thanks!
Mine just arrived - they are the bluest black I have ever seen.Colour is great.Here they are compared with the blackest thing I had with me;