or Connect

Posts by Fanthom

I don't have any personal experience, but I was interested after seeing your post because I didn't know that Fox have cotton stuff and looked at their web page. There they have one "Khakee" in navy and one in tan/khaki. The former is 200g, the latter is 750-780g.http://www.themerchantfox.co.uk/prod/565/khakee/khaki(Edit: added link)
Well, the khaki-coloured Khakee is 780 grams... Maybe for bullet-proof trousers.
Thanks. The worsteds are a bit more flimsy than the woolens (which I have and like) - 10/11oz vs. 13/14. Have anyone tried, e.g., MWF5 A0012/22?I couldn't actually find out which ones are worsted from the Harrison's website, but Merino Brothers' website (http://www.merinobrothers.com) was more helpful. Anyone have experience with these?
I am looking for a worsted flannel (various shades of grey). Any recommendations?
Thanks very much for the reply. I just want to know whether they do a decent job before I give them my shoes. Not everyone does. Again, the pictures on the web site look good, but I is very helpful with a second opinion. I am aware of the prices from the web site, and I think they are OK if they are doing a good job. Thanks again.
I'm interested in hearing about anyone's experience with having flush toe plates/taps installed by Union Works in Tokyo, in particular on high-end shoes (e.g., Edward Green or John Lobb). I have seen the pictures on their web site, but it would be interesting to hear about actual experience.
For sale: a brand new in box pair of John Lobb Uppingham ankle boots in size 8.5E UK, in pale grey Museum Calf on the 1306 last. Price: $625$600 including shipping anywhere in the world. The boots will be shipped from Norway. The boots come with the pictured John Lobb shoe bags, and in a John Lobb box. Shoe trees are not included. Condition: the boots are brand new and have never been used. There are some small signs showing that they have been tried...
Finmeresco is smoother; Minnis fresco feels coarser.
You could also try Bernhard Roetzel's blog. Good luck.
Trousers received. Thanks for super fast shipping, accurate product description and great communication. Seller has my warmest recommendations.