or Connect

Posts by Fanthom

Thanks. I couldn't find it on the web site, though. This is similar, but different fibers (no cashmere).Indeed - that's the one my tailor suggested.
No, unfortunately I don't have access to them (I have to travel to see the tailor so I am trying to decide on fabrics so he can have the first fitting ready when I come). It might be this one (G CHECK 4904W/D02):But it is hard to say from the picture (the scale looks a little different to my eye, but I might be wrong).My tailor suggested this:Which looks similar but is probably a bit rougher.
This is a little bit naughty, but can anyone identify any of these fabrics from Drake's new collection? I realize they might be woven especially for Drake's (or Belvest), of course. The first one is 100% wool, the second 60% wool 35% mohair 5% cashmere.
OK, thanks.
Aha, I assumed they were all the same wool/cashmere mix. Is yours w/c, and if so does it wear warm?
Those are nice. I wonder what the cashmere content is.
Yes.
Note that the new Minnis flannels are a little heaver than the old ones. They wear like iron, definitely recommended for (gentle) biking.
Any experience with Fratelli Tallia di Delfino Brughiera? I've come across a couple of photos that look interesting: I'd be interested in how it makes up and how it wears. Also, I can't find any mention of the Brughiera book on the web site, so I wonder if it might have been discontinued.
Which Chinese company was that? Do you know where they are located?