or Connect

Posts by PhiPsi32

Chocolate suede is traditionally more of a fall/winter color, but it works well here. Very nice!
^^^ Sounds like a pretty good idea  .  .  .
My short answer is no.  But if it's that important to you B Nelson or another cobbler can re-sole the boots for you for a nominal fee.  Maybe not the answer you were looking for but something to consider.   Sweet boots BTW  .  .  .  
As it happens, Kyle offered to re-last the Venetian loafers on the 555. Not sure what last was on there before.  Nor am I sure when they will come in, but I must say the Rancourts are stand up business people.  I didn't ask for any consideration.  I was ready to move onto to something else, but I'm optimistic that the adjustments will work out fine.  
I had a little surprise waiting for me when I got home today.  Unfortunately I don't have time for a proper unboxing right now.  But I think this will be a good one.  
Same last. Different leather.  So the fit will not be quite the same.  Those PAs look fine as long as the fit is good.
^^^ They look good.
That's just for starters.  They're releasing pre-creased shoes in the spring.  No more break in period.
You can try tongue pads etc.  I don't recommend it.  Disappointing, I know.
There have been a few discussions here about the cap toe length.  I would suggest contacting AE   customerfeedback@allenedmonds.com   And letting them know your thoughts.  It's the only way to get it changed I think.  Be sure to mention that you decided to go with another vendor because of this issue.