or Connect

Posts by PhiPsi32

It was a tough choice.  I liked the white camel boot (didn't see any chukkas unfortunately).  But I opted for the brown as it is a better fit overall for my wardrobe. Again, the brogue wingtips look really good too.  They are worth checking out in person if you have the opportunity.
I was told as much.  They were not on display.  You have to ask for them specifically.  And presumably they are limited to stock on hand as they don't plan to make any more.
I saw the new line up today.  The brogues are beefy and remind me of Tricker's.  I managed to score a pair of the brown camel boots, size 3.  The camel boots are on the way out; so I wanted to get a pair while they're still available.  A quick change at my hotel, and they were out on the streets of Tokyo for the evening.  Photos to follow once I get back state side.
Interesting, I'll be at MOTO this Friday or Saturday.  Maybe I'll see you there.
I take the Plaza/Hampton AE #5 TTS.  I have not found the Plaza toe box to be roomy.  It's snug but loosens up a little bit with wear.  
In California, you can wear whatever you want.  
^^^ That's a good plan.
I usually run 400-500 rounds through before I consider the handgun broken in. Also I would make some effort to diagnose the FTEs as well.
The Modified really hugs your instep. I think you will like it.   Post photos when they arrive.
I've had good luck just brushing the scratches.  Otherwise a small dab of Venetian or Saphir.