or Connect

Posts by PhiPsi32

No news on the Modified Kudu Indy.  Members who wish to withdraw from the list should contact Moulded shoe for a deposit refund.
I have not received any news.  I will follow up Monday and report back.
My thanks, gentlemen.  I've been off the radar lately.  Life has gotten in the way of Alden acquisitions.  I hate it when that happens!!!!
The refund is optional.  We can wait or cancel.
     I contacted Rafael; Rafael will contact Alden; then I'll get a message back.  I'll post the news when I receive it.  If Alden has not confirmed the order, we have the option of canceling in which case all deposits will be refunded.
     Thank you, sir.  I like the Uniqlo offerings, but the US online store seems to be out of stock most of the time.  I have two pair of Bonobos pants, the Acey Ducey and Sandtraps. They're OK.  Haven't tried the Maide line.  I tried the Puma Tech pants and Under Armour Bent Grass.  They're both full rise.  I must admit that I've gotten used to pants that sit a little below the waist.
Any reccomendations for golf pants?
One month isn't that bad.  I returned to the game after a four month hiatus.  You'd have thought I'd never played golf before.  Glad to hear you're getting back to it.
Oops, 11.5B is my size. Looks like they replicated the order too well . . .