or Connect

Posts by Steve Liu

I usually eat 6 eggs, a fist sized amount of bacon, two chunks of butter, and a bowl of white rice.
oops quadroople post. I am extremely sorry, I hit submit and it said try again later server was down. Sorry everyone
Manscaping your balls, which in case you don't know is shaving your balls. Throw some baby powder and wear boxers not briefs. I like the underarmour ones. Keep that thing dry lol
Manscaping your balls, which in case you don't know is shaving your balls. Throw some baby powder and wear boxers not briefs. I like the underarmour ones. Keep that thing dry lol
unfortunately all i could afford is the whirley pop for now lol
I have a Sig Sauer p226 and a p238. I live in Massachusetts with these crap ass gun laws so its pretty hard to get some of the other guns, like the competition ones and various 1911 models. I can't order ammo online either =( But for the new owners, I recommend you take a couple of shooting classes at an academy first. You'll find out what you like better that way IMO.
Fat people who complain about being fat while eating a bag of chips. Fat people who make massive amounts of excuses on why they cant make it to the gym Lazy people who think they are great workers when its only in their own head that they are Lazy people who consider other workers that work hard as brown nosers Broke people who spend all their money then want something for nothing from other tax payers People who whine all day "poor me"
I like the Lap cask strength, roughly 50 bucks in New Hampshire, but I know alot of people who hate it...