or Connect

Posts by one2rock

Burberry Long Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat   Men's full length beige (honey) coloured trench coat in NWOT condition.   This is long double-breasted Burberry trench coat crafted in refined and tightly woven, yet breathable cotton gabardine. Raglan sleeves and a belted waist give the coat a structured fit.   This coat model is presently called "The Westminster - Long Heritage Trench Coat". Previously, it was called "Long Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat", item 36548881 on...
I have a trench coat fitting your description for sale at the moment...
René Lezard Men's full overcoat with raglan sleeves This is a beautiful single-breasted overcoat with raglan sleeves and hidden buttons, also called a balmacaan coat . It is elegant and minimalistic in appearance. The cashmere/wool fabric is light and very soft, and the color is a very dark blue, almost black. Condition The condition is NWOT. No marks/spots/flaws/pilling. All buttons are original and in excellent condition. Measurements Length (collar to hem):...
Aquascutum Kingsgate Trench Coat Men's full length beige coloured trench coat in NWOT condition.   Here is a double-breasted Aquascutum Kingsgate trench coat, the high-end of the Aquascutum with the understated British elegance. It is superbly 'Made in England' with classic military styling, such as epaulettes, large storm flap, adjustable cuffs and belt with D-rings. Retail price £750 / $1250 Condition NWOT. The coat is in mint condition. The outer fabric as well as...
Cascade Jacket / Peak Performance   Men's Cascade Shell Jacket, Style G35025009   Top of the line black Gore-Tex ski/shell jacket from Peak Performance. MSRP €550 / $750.   Condition: The condition is as new.   Size: Medium   Features Gore-Tex® Shell - wind- and waterproof, breathable and stretchy for complete mobility Detachable hood, fits over helmet Ventilation zippers Two hand pockets One sleeve pocket One chest pocket One zippered inner...
Aquascutum Kingsgate Trench Coat Men's full length olive green coloured trench coat in excellent condition. This is a stunning double-breasted Kingsgate trench coat, the high-end of the Aquascutum with the understated British elegance. It is superbly made with classic military styling, such as epaulettes, large storm flap, adjustable cuffs and belt with D-rings. Retail price £750 / $1250 Condition The condition is as new. No marks/spots/flaws/pilling. All buttons and...
SOLD!
I'm looking for a vintage Black Label Hugo Boss tie with a black and white chevron pattern. If you have a something like this for sale, send me a PM
Could someone post some pictures of trench coats in "cream" color?   I would like to know if it looks good when wearing white shirts.   Thanks.
Anyone know Aquascutum trench coat colour code, specifically "090"?