or Connect

Posts by ninja07

Payment by Paypal. Includes Shipping from SIngapore with tracking and paypal fees. *edit* Adding 2 EG madras short sleeve popover shirts to the sale : Red madras short sleeve popover shirt sz S Blue madras shirt sleeve popover shirt sz M actual Red madras : SOLD actual Blue madras : SOLD Engineered Garments 19th C Madras Plaid BD shirt sz S Made in USA SOLD Engineered Garments Khaki / Sand Safari style shirt with Snap buttons sz S Made in...
Payment by Paypal only. Includes Shipping from SIngapore and Paypal fees. Sunny Sports x Rugged Museum Chore Coat sz 38/40 Made in Japan Fits like a medium and I'm in between a small and medium in EG. polka doted chambray denim with thick cotton lining with subtle red stitching accents. Perfect for fall and a very rare piece to own. Worn only 3x...
All prices in USD including Paypal fees and shipping worldwide from Singapore with tracking. Paypal only. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking. IC : Alden Cigar Shell Captoe Boots Commando sole Grant last US10.5 This is an interest check and it will be a very reluctant sale should the price is right for me to let it go. The definitive gentleman’s boot with a balance of dress and work. In Alden’s famed cigar shell cordovan, goodyear welted. My Barrie last...
All prices in USD including Paypal fees and shipping worldwide from Singapore with tracking. Paypal only. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking. FS : Redwing 866 Pecos boot This boot needs no introduction. I have 2 pairs for sale in 10.5 and 11. Don’t ask me why but I was quite obsessed with this boot but never got to wear them at all. Both pairs were bought pre-owned from eBay. I bought them because of the great condition which they were in. There are...
Clearing footwear that never quite made it into the rotation. All prices in USD including Paypal fees and shipping worldwide from Singapore with tracking. Paypal only. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking. FS : Mark McNairy Pebblegrain Brougue Boot UK10 / US11 Selling with great reluctance, never got enough wear and this boot deserves more. Very gently worn, max 10x, few hours each time. There are some minor scuffing, but overall it is in excellent...
Pm sent
Worn but in great condition with lots of life left. Never quite got in into my rotation. If you are familiar with CP sizing, this fits slightly big so it should be good for a large US 11 or 11.5. Asking price is inclusive of shipping with tracking from Singapore. SOLD
Worn once. Overall great condition. Asking price inclusive of shipping cost from Singapore with tracking and fees etc. waist 15.5 thigh 11.25 inseam 25 leg opening 7.5 similar to this except its navy : http://www.shopacrimony.com/products/wings-horns-black-cropped-west-point-chino 120 > 100 shipped now
Pmed you....
vintage style tee from Levi Strauss. Bought off styleforum. Brand new, unworn. measurements : pit to pit 20” shoulder to shoulder 19” pit to hem 14” rear neck to hem 24” Payment by Paypal only. All prices in usd and include 4% Paypal fees. Items are located in Singapore. International shipping via registered article with tracking will be included. Local buyers please feel free to contact me for meetup / viewing. SOLD