or Connect

Posts by ninja07

if you are a cyclist you will know the quality of these amazing cycling pants for zipping around the city. The Rapha brand needs no introduction and this piece of garment is testament to that. Its been worn several times, and some typical wear is showing on the seat area, but still have lots of life left. Pink seams and nifty details feature on the external and insides as pictured. Zippered back and front coin pockets. Fits slim so please check the measurements...
a very nice piece from the 45rpm Umii 908 range. Made in Japan. I bought it pre-owned but did not wear it. Overall in great condition. Measurements will be up soon. from the 45rpm website : ".....Suvin Cotton: Suvin is a hybrid cotton combining Sea Island cotton and Sujata cotton from India. This is an Extra Long Staple cotton rivaling the more well known Egyptian cotton. Growing this cotton can be quite difficult, and subsequently very rare to find. Sometimes referred to...
Great condition, very gently worn. Comes with the very sturdy orange Ridgeway soles. Made in England. Payment by Paypal only. All prices in usd and include 4% Paypal fees. Price also includes international shipping via registered article with tracking. Items are located in Singapore. Local buyers please feel free to contact me for meetup / viewing.
interest check on these which I absolutely love but sadly it has not made it into my daily rotation. Therefore its in great condition and gently worn always. Payment by Paypal only. All prices in usd and include 4% Paypal fees. Price also includes international shipping via registered article with tracking. Items are located in Singapore. Local buyers please feel free to contact me for meetup / viewing.
Payment by Paypal. Includes Shipping from SIngapore with tracking and paypal fees. *edit* Adding 2 EG madras short sleeve popover shirts to the sale : Red madras short sleeve popover shirt sz S Blue madras shirt sleeve popover shirt sz M actual Red madras : SOLD actual Blue madras : SOLD Engineered Garments 19th C Madras Plaid BD shirt sz S Made in USA SOLD Engineered Garments Khaki / Sand Safari style shirt with Snap buttons sz S Made in...
Payment by Paypal only. Includes Shipping from SIngapore and Paypal fees. Sunny Sports x Rugged Museum Chore Coat sz 38/40 Made in Japan Fits like a medium and I'm in between a small and medium in EG. polka doted chambray denim with thick cotton lining with subtle red stitching accents. Perfect for fall and a very rare piece to own. Worn only 3x...
All prices in USD including Paypal fees and shipping worldwide from Singapore with tracking. Paypal only. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking. IC : Alden Cigar Shell Captoe Boots Commando sole Grant last US10.5 This is an interest check and it will be a very reluctant sale should the price is right for me to let it go. The definitive gentleman’s boot with a balance of dress and work. In Alden’s famed cigar shell cordovan, goodyear welted. My Barrie last...
All prices in USD including Paypal fees and shipping worldwide from Singapore with tracking. Paypal only. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking. FS : Redwing 866 Pecos boot This boot needs no introduction. I have 2 pairs for sale in 10.5 and 11. Don’t ask me why but I was quite obsessed with this boot but never got to wear them at all. Both pairs were bought pre-owned from eBay. I bought them because of the great condition which they were in. There are...
Clearing footwear that never quite made it into the rotation. All prices in USD including Paypal fees and shipping worldwide from Singapore with tracking. Paypal only. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking. FS : Mark McNairy Pebblegrain Brougue Boot UK10 / US11 Selling with great reluctance, never got enough wear and this boot deserves more. Very gently worn, max 10x, few hours each time. There are some minor scuffing, but overall it is in excellent...
Pm sent