or Connect

Posts by Malafider

Only me loving the trench duffle in navy? I think it looks even better than last years duffle. I will definately pick it up...
I spoke to the owner of Nitty Gritty the other day and he told that he wont be stocking Nigel Cabourn anymore. Inflated prices and limited demand were the two primary reasons.
    That Mallory is, IMO, the nicest one NC has ever made. Nice score!
I previously read in this thread that Cabourn knits generally are smaller in size than, for example, the Cameraman.   Im looking to score a roll neck but Im not sure whether to size up or not. Im a 52 in the Cameraman; any suggestion would be much appreciated.   Loving the Cameramn. Im 195 cm tall and weighing in 85 kg. The fit is good but not great. The arm length and chest are good but Im not a big fan of the tapered fit around the gut. The color is beutiful;...
Nitty Gritty stocked up Cabourn AW 12   http://www.nittygrittystore.com/brand/category-shop/nigelcabourn
Has anybody seen the beutiful oak roll neck in size 52 anywhere? I adore the color...
As regular customer at Tres Bien Shop, I was abit surprised to see that they had not recieved the AW collection as of yet. After checking the brands they are carrying, I further noticed that they had removed Nigel Cabourn. I emailed them and asked them to confirm that they would no longer be stocking Cabourn. Hannes at TBS confirmed that they will no longer be carrying NC. The main reason, he stated, is that TBS believe that the price of the products no longer match the...
    Just bought this piece,     http://www.present-london.com/nigel-cabourn/nigel-cabourn-cameraman-jacket-orange   Size 52 and I really do like the colourway. Thank you everybody for the inspiration!   Will post pics on request...    
  Hi,   Its really great to see so many people being enthusiastic about NC!   A true fan myself but have so far only managed to acquire a beanie in the burnt orange and the fair isle sweater. I am now looking to pull the trigger on the item that I really want; the cameraman.   The yellow one SS 12 is really awesome but I would prefer an AW item.     Like many before me, I have read the entire thread to find some clues regarding sizing. Im in no...