or Connect

Posts by hlsam

For the uninitiated...  would you mind elaborating on why you would choose Nick's over White's?
Are these OSB trail oxfords still for sale?
BTW, I will take reasonable offers.
I bought these from Leather Soul Hawaii a few months ago. I never had a chance to wear them, so I never tried them on.  I finally did try them on, and they don't fit.  My loss is your gain.  These are brand new in the box with the shoe bags and everything. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL shoes.  They retail for $525 from leather soul, plus about $50 shipping (unless you live in Hawaii). So if you are interested, I can save you $100 by offering them for $475.  Let me know!...
Closed listing.
Update: I decided I will leave the patch on. However, my first question about navy vs grey still stands. Here are pictures of each color on a real model, so you can actually see what the color looks like. Thoughts?   Grey   Navy
Update: SO I decided I will leave the patch on. However, my first question about navy vs grey still stands. Here are pictures of each color on a real model, so you can actually see what the color looks like. Anyone have thoughts?   Grey   Navy
I appreciate all of your responses! I like the orange too, however, I don't want it to be that bright. I had a bright orange coat once before, and the combination of "hey nice life vest" comments I got, plus the amount of dirt that it seemed to pick up, made it a bit annoying.  Regardless, I would like to be able to wear it to work (large law firm) without being TOO out of place.  I am leaning towards navy, but still considering dark grey.  I think at some point I will...
After lots of consideration, I have decided that I am going to get a Canada Goose Chilliwack jacket for the upcoming Chicago winter.  However, I still have two questions, one about color and one about making a slight modification.   1. The color question: I am torn between navy blue and graphite grey. The navy is a dark navy and the graphite is a dark grey. I want a color that I can wear with everything. Brown shoes, black shoes, black slacks, grey slacks, brown...
Thanks so much for your answer! Let me provide a bit of clarification, and we shall see if that changes anything...   -Here is a link that shows a good example of the Canada Goose patch that I might want to remove. I think it is just stitched over the fabric, so I imagine it would not be too much of an issue.   -As for color, the navy is a very dark navy, and the charcoal grey is a very dark grey.  I am leaning towards the navy based on personal preference....