or Connect

Posts by jp316

I purchased this suit last fall at a Hickey Freeman sample sale. It's a fully canvassed staple charcoal gray suit in size 38R. I'm selling it because it's a bit small for me. Alternatively I would be interested in trading it for something similar in a 40R.   This suit is the Beacon model from their Mahogany collection. It is slimmer fitting, with a higher armhole and a softer shoulder, but still classic in style. For a rundown on the "B" line, see:...
I purchased this sport coat new last year, and I've barely worn it, as it's slightly too small for me. The jacket has: - Leather buttons - Patch pockets - Is only partially lined - 3-roll-2 button configuration - Double vented This jacket is a great marriage of Italian and American style, a great sport coat for fall/winter! Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 21" Shoulders: 17" Length from bottom of collar: 29" Sleeve length:...
I bought these last fall and I've realized since that I'm not a BB2. I had the waist taken out a bit, but they're still too tight on me around the hips. I've worn them only about 10 times, so they're still in excellent condition.   They are 100% wool, medium-dark gray, fully lined (100% Bemberg), made in the USA. These are beautiful trousers, pretty much the perfect thing to wear in fall/winter.   Measurements: Waist: 35" Inseam: 30" Cuff height:...
  I purchased this jacket at the Barney's Warehouse Sale last fall. It's a beautiful jacket, and strikes a nice balance between casual and dressy. However I already have a closet full of jackets, and it's time for some early Spring Cleaning. This is a great opportunity to get great rainwear at a discount!   This jacket is water-repellant, made out of 100% Nylon, and it comes with a detachable hood. The finish on the jacket is a matte texture, not shiny at...
I purchased this jacket at the Barney's Warehouse Sale last fall. It's a beautiful jacket, and strikes a nice balance between casual and dressy. However I already have a closet full of jackets, and it's time for some early Spring Cleaning. This is a great opportunity to get great rainwear at a discount!   This jacket is water-repellant, made out of 100% Nylon, and it comes with a detachable hood. The finish on the jacket is a matte texture, not shiny at all.   It...
Dropped price to $110
I bought these a few months ago, but I've since realized that I am not a size BB2. These trousers are in "like-new" condition, as I only wore them once.   These are from the Summer 2012 collection, and they are made in the USA. The material is beautiful: light-weight, soft to the touch, perfect for summer. They come from a smoke-free, pet-free home.   Measurements: Waist: 17 in Inseam: 31 in (plus 2.5 in extra)   $110 shipped, payment...
EDIT: Note, I am moving this listing to Classic Menswear   I bought these a few months ago, but I've since realized that I am not a size BB2. These trousers are in "like-new" condition, as I only wore them once.   These are from the Summer 2012 collection, and they are made in the USA. The material is beautiful: light-weight, soft to the touch, perfect for summer. They come from a smoke-free, pet-free home.   Measurements: Waist: 17 in Inseam: 31 in (plus...