or Connect

Posts by CTBrummie

No idea of what kind of resole job you're looking for, mate. Contact them direct and they will be able to tell you their current price list.
Couldn't agree more with @AriGold. In between choices never sit well on either side of the fence. And smooth calf shoes with denim or casual chinos is a look that very few people can pull off and most shouldn't even try...
 Precisely my point! The old industrial towns and cities of the Midlands aren't usual fodder for the shoe-naming committees of Northampton! It's normally wispy little South Coast/West Country/south-eastern towns and villages for shoes and Borders/Lake District/North Scotland towns for country footwear (Irish places, for EG, of course). Like a bloody tourist trail... Of course, Cheaney have done a Birmingham already, as I'm sure you know, although it would be a cold day in...
@Tamyom, they're Alfred Sargent to my eyes on their old 88 last. No idea of model. @Giannis, be safe and go for a 10.5, I'd say.
 They named a shoe after Telford?! They must have hit a mental block on that particular day...
@Cleav, great minds...
 Does it matter how it ages, given that it's on the inside of the boot leg? It will still keep your feet warm. For what it's worth, having a lined boot leg is pretty much all anyone would need for a typical British winter assuming that you drive and aren't prone to spending hours standing still in snowy fields. I also have the Cheaney Irvine boot which is fully lined and they are like wearing radiators on your footsies! The shearling Galway is fine for the typical wintery...
Skye 4    
Jermyn Street are full of shit then, ha. The Birmingham shop has them in already.Skye 4 is lovely, by the way. Pics tomorrow.
 Meh, rather pay full price for something I really want than half price for something only half wanted...overt discount hunting is the province of peasants anyway  I hardly ever wear my 'normal' Skyes (although I've got them on today for the first time in months), but there's something about that suede model. Nice and autumny, knoworramean?