or Connect

Posts by Gianni Cerutti

Thanks for your comment. But see a printer next to a vintage fabric hand-printed many years ago for me is tacky. Also because it has nothing to do. That's it. Also because these false controversy makes me sad because I see that it lacks the serious preparation for a true critique. And it is all done for economic reasons.And when the criticism is driven by money, the first casualty is truth. But then again, I am calm and happy. The truth always comes to the surface.Thanks...
Beautiful result. They look like new. Compliments. I piacebbe be as good as you in polishing shoes.
When you have no preparation and culture in the context of vintage silks is better to keep quiet. Otherwise you make serious mistakes. Silence is golden sometimes. When you come to Italy, come and touch this vintage fabric hand-printed. And once you realize that what you wrote is wrong. I want you to really understand the differences. And even if you do not buy my own bespoke vintage ties, there are no problems. I'll gladly do the same for having explained something...
I really like those shades.
I love this colors...compliments.
Very very elegant...compliments
Great suit...compliments.
Beautiful. But I can not wait to see the photos of the jacket over.
Great colors...This color in shoes is one of my favorites.
Beautiful socks ... really dandy.