or Connect

Posts by slick4life

Epaulet Rivet chino factory find in slate blue size 32.  Light weight smooth material.  92% cotton and 8% cashmere.  35" inseam.  $70 shipped. Sold   Epaulet Rivet chino factory find in bone size 32.  Cream colored linen/cotton blend.  55% cotton and 45% linen.  33" inseam.  $70 shipped.   Epaulet Rivet in khaki 8 oz canvas size 32.  100% cotton.  31" inseam.  $50 shipped. Sold   General Assembly navy chinos.  Very nice smooth and lightweight fabric.  Interesting...
Used but in great condition.  The suede is buttery smooth with no marks or scratches.  The insole is loose in the right shoe, but should easily glue back down if it bothers you.  $200 shipped CONUS.  Price is firm!
Not sure that ever even worn this... which is why it should go to a better home.  SOLD
All shirts are used, but in great condition with little/no sign of wear. They are all size SMALL and in the BEFORE DINNER fit. Plumfetti buttondown - 2 ply 120s cotton -- $50 Chest - 20" Shoulder - 17.5" Sleeve - 23.5" Length - 27.5" Black, Tan, Gold Plaid buttondown (note picture shows spread collar) - Light weight madras cloth - $50 Chest - 20" Shoulder - 18" Sleeve - 24.5" Length - 28" Polka dot button down -- soft, gauzy fabric -- $50 Chest - 20" Shoulder -...
Grey with very subtle threads of green, purple, and orange.   Measurements: Shoulder: 17"Chest: 20"Sleeve: 24"Length: 27.5"
Frank Leder black and white cardigan in size XS.  Crisp and dense medium weight wool with metal buttons.     Measurements:   Shoulder: 16" Chest: 19" Sleeve: 24.5" Length: 25.5"
 it's great.  i mentioned details two pages back.
 The Ervell store.     
Color and fit of the Field Coat in moss is fantastic.  The fabric feels really robust yet soft, but doesn't do so great in rain.  I might test out a little otter wax on it and see if it sticks.  Took normal size -- slim in the chest and arms but with enough room to maneuver.   The cowhide aviator is really awesome.  Feels bullet proof.  I cant really fit my arms into side pockets very easily but hopefully that changes as the leather eases up.  Otherwise fits very nicely...
Purchased this from AlexInExile but doesn't work for me.  From his post:   "Temple of Jawnz (TOJ) ultra-minimalist double rider in supple black lamb. No lapel hardware or pocket zips. Very few of this type of jacket were made, so this might be your only chance to grab one. Super clean. Button cuffs. Gunmetal hardware. Picked up from Istasi last summer and worn somewhat regularly since then. This jacket would be perfect for someone with a ~37" chest and between 5'9" and...