or Connect

Posts by slick4life

Grey with very subtle threads of green, purple, and orange.   Measurements: Shoulder: 17"Chest: 20"Sleeve: 24"Length: 27.5"
Frank Leder black and white cardigan in size XS.  Crisp and dense medium weight wool with metal buttons.     Measurements:   Shoulder: 16" Chest: 19" Sleeve: 24.5" Length: 25.5"
 it's great.  i mentioned details two pages back.
 The Ervell store.     
Color and fit of the Field Coat in moss is fantastic.  The fabric feels really robust yet soft, but doesn't do so great in rain.  I might test out a little otter wax on it and see if it sticks.  Took normal size -- slim in the chest and arms but with enough room to maneuver.   The cowhide aviator is really awesome.  Feels bullet proof.  I cant really fit my arms into side pockets very easily but hopefully that changes as the leather eases up.  Otherwise fits very nicely...
Purchased this from AlexInExile but doesn't work for me.  From his post:   "Temple of Jawnz (TOJ) ultra-minimalist double rider in supple black lamb. No lapel hardware or pocket zips. Very few of this type of jacket were made, so this might be your only chance to grab one. Super clean. Button cuffs. Gunmetal hardware. Picked up from Istasi last summer and worn somewhat regularly since then. This jacket would be perfect for someone with a ~37" chest and between 5'9" and...
Still looking to trade my brown lamb CM (now also for sale) in size 46 for a black A2 in the same size.
These have been moved to ebay.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261425446037
Hey, I have a pair of #8 tassel loafers in 9.5 for sale. Check out my listings and let me know if you're interested!
NWOT -- only tried on inside.   - Based on the classic US Navy N-1 deck jacket - Weather-resistant waxed cotton shell will gain character with wear - Lined with 100% alpaca-fur pile fabric - Recessed cuffs set inside sleeves - Heavy YKK zipper - Storm flap can cover zipper to keep out wind and rain - Collar can be buttoned closed with throat tab - Two exterior hand warmer pockets with alpaca lining; one interior chest pocket - Made in Canada   My measurements:   -...