or Connect

Posts by slick4life

New, only worn once!   Italian waterproof cotton-wool blend twill. Straight cut. Half-moon neck yoke. Topstitching around collar. Front buttoning. Five buttons, top button visible. Raglan pockets with wide topstitched piping. Sleeves set in on front, raglan on back. Adjusts at wrist with removable tab with embroidered eyelets and fabric covered buckle. Single vent. Piped inside pocket. Hang chain at back of neck. 70% Cotton. 30% Wool.   Price includes shipping.
anyone have the track pants in cotton/wool crepe fabric? wondering about fit and feel of the fabric.
Agreed. I just emailed them for measurements the other day and they got back to me the same day. Also, FWIW, I bought two of the SS15 standard button downs and the fit is perfect for me. Details on the shirts are also great IMO.
looking for this button shawl. please PM me if you'd like to sell it.  
Excellent pants for the summer!   Lightly used. There are very slight belt stains around the waist, but they are only visible up close. Other than that, the pants are in great condition.   55 cotton/45 linen button fly made in the usa   $75.
would like to keep them, but i now have a few pairs of shoes in snuff suede and something has to go!
Wish someone would take these beauties off of my hands already...
A casual, everyday overshirt style made from a pre-shrunk gauze textured cotton, otherwise known as Poor Man’s Linen. Other features include double flap chest pockets with button closure and beechwood buttons throughout.   Worn and washed a few times (always hung dried). Shirt is excellent condition with little sign of wear.   Measurements: Chest: 20.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Sleeves: 24.5" Length: 31"   $90 $80 $70
Zip fly. Welt back pockets with no buttons. Light weight cotton. Maybe worn once. Top buttons are loose (came this way if I recall correctly) otherwise in perfect condition.   Color is most accurate in the close-up shot.   Measurements: Waist: 15.5" Front rise: 10" Thigh (one inch above crotch seam): 11.5" Leg opening: 7.5"   $50 (including fees) plus shipping.