or Connect

Posts by slick4life

looking for this button shawl. please PM me if you'd like to sell it.  
Excellent pants for the summer!   Lightly used. There are very slight belt stains around the waist, but they are only visible up close. Other than that, the pants are in great condition.   55 cotton/45 linen button fly made in the usa   $75.
would like to keep them, but i now have a few pairs of shoes in snuff suede and something has to go!
Wish someone would take these beauties off of my hands already...
A casual, everyday overshirt style made from a pre-shrunk gauze textured cotton, otherwise known as Poor Man’s Linen. Other features include double flap chest pockets with button closure and beechwood buttons throughout.   Worn and washed a few times (always hung dried). Shirt is excellent condition with little sign of wear.   Measurements: Chest: 20.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Sleeves: 24.5" Length: 31"   $90 $80 $70
Zip fly. Welt back pockets with no buttons. Light weight cotton. Maybe worn once. Top buttons are loose (came this way if I recall correctly) otherwise in perfect condition.   Color is most accurate in the close-up shot.   Measurements: Waist: 15.5" Front rise: 10" Thigh (one inch above crotch seam): 11.5" Leg opening: 7.5"   $50 (including fees) plus shipping.
A simple relaxed fit trouser with a full-cut leg and tapered ankle. Perfect for everyday wear, the stock chino is made from a 6.5 ounce pigment dyed cotton twill. The garment is pre-washed featuring cross-stitched buttons, a button fly, and single welt back pockets.   Made in Canada.   Worn and washed a few times. Excellent condition with little signs of wear.   Measurements Waist: 16.5" Front rise: 11" Thigh (one inch below crotch): 11.25" Leg opening:...
Zip fly. One back flap pocket with hidden button and one regular back pocket with button closure. Cuffed hem. Chambray pocket linings. Worn once or twice, but in perfect condition.   Measurements Waist: 16" Front rise: 10" Thigh (one inch below crotch seam): 11.5" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 7"   $50 (including fees) plus shipping.
Worn twice very briefly. In excellent condition. Comes with box and dust bags. Please let me know if you have any questions.   $200 (including fees) plus shipping. Only willing to ship to CONUS.
Epaulet Rivet chino factory find in slate blue size 32.  Light weight smooth material.  92% cotton and 8% cashmere.  35" inseam.  $70 shipped. Sold   Epaulet Rivet chino factory find in bone size 32.  Cream colored linen/cotton blend.  55% cotton and 45% linen.  33" inseam.  $70 shipped.   Epaulet Rivet in khaki 8 oz canvas size 32.  100% cotton.  31" inseam.  $50 shipped. Sold   General Assembly navy chinos.  Very nice smooth and lightweight fabric.  Interesting...