or Connect

Posts by patlaw

I do have new versions of the HYs and Dapper Classics, but unfortunately I lost the tag to the HYs.  I do, however, have the black/white tag from the Dapper Classics.  It says "Garda" model.  I went to law school with Harrison (owner of Dapper Classics), and he said they modified the Hertling Garda fit, which is a slim Hertling trouser.  I also no longer have the Sid Mashburn label, but they fit similarly to Dapper Classics and the HY USA. 
 It's a solution to bad customer service.  From what I understand from speaking to them through e-mail, Dapper Classics will be expanding to a greater number of pants and will maintain the $195-$225 price range.  With respect to the various fit comments, from experience, the HY USA, Dapper Classics,and Sid Mashburn all fit me similarly.  I've not tried Epaulet, so I can't comment on fit.
There's an easy solution to this customer service issue.  Other companies offer the SAME pants, made by the SAME Brooklyn manufacture, as Jamison.  I know that Dapper Classics and Sid Mashburn both offer the same product as Jamison.  Dapper Classics is in the same price range as Howard Yount with a similar fit and has excellent customer service.  Although they just launched their pant line and have a limited selection, I'm willing to give them a shot for $20 more than...
Yes.  He sent me an e-mail saying he received them and would exchange them, but I never received the pants.  I've repeatedly tried to e-mail him and ask for the pants or my money, but I've received no response.  I'm not sure what to do at this point. 
Has anyone had any recent luck exchanging pants?  I'm now going on four months since Jamison sent an e-mail saying he received my exchange.
I'm just not really sure what I can do at this point to either get my money back or get him to send the exchanged pants.  He at least claimed the package, but now there is radio silence on his end.  Any ideas?
And just to be fair to Jamison, he did agree to accept my exchange even though I was a few weeks beyond the 30-day return period.  So I suppose that is a plus so long as I eventually receive the exchange.
Same issue with communication here.  I returned a pair of pants two months ago.  Within a few days, he e-mailed and said he would exchange the pants when the restock arrived the next week.  The restock clearly arrived as the sizes on the website were updated.  However, he no longer responds to my e-mails.  At this point, I'm just assuming that I will likely not receive a response, and I am just hoping for the best that I haven't lost my money.
  Socks: Dapper Classics OTC Shoes: Testoni Pants: BB
  Socks: Dapper Classics (that's a navy pindot, but the picture looks black) Shoes: RL Navy J.crew suit Tie was navy with red stripes