or Connect

Posts by MikeSwartz

What was off for you? They feel a hair tight on the top of my foot but I'm hoping they loosen up a bit when they break in. Even if they don't I don't see it being a huge problem.
Yes good eye! They are MTO Eagle County's in a Chili Grain. I get them ordered through SF's very own MTO Allen Edmonds thread.
Thanks! The jacket is a J Crew Broadmoor and that place is my back yard!
They are quite gorgeous if I do say so myself. Very happy.
Bit brisk this morning.    [[SPOILER]]
Chili Grains have arrived! Very happy with how they came out.  [[SPOILER]]
Hey Guys! I first saw the Eagle River boots at the Allen Edmonds sale going on right now. I love the boots and wanted a pair, but wasn't crazy about the big black sole with huge tread. Looking around for MTO options led me to this thread. It looks like you recently did an order, so I was wondering, how does this process usually go? It looks like you guys recently did an order so will it be a while before another one starts up? I'd be interested in an Eagle River boot,...
So what's the best look for me here?
Quote on Brown Mora 9.5D please! 
Here for sale are some beautiful brown suede driving moccasins. The nap is fairly fine but still quite rich and they are very comfortable. I bought these a while ago but I have decided that I need to start downsizing my shoe collection and these just missed the cut.    As you can tell from the photos these have been barely worn. I can only remember wearing them twice for short walks. They are very close to new. Shipping CONUS - $10   Thanks!