or Connect

Posts by RealBubaji

These have been worn once, I still have the bag and original tags which I will include.
Herringbone blazer in red wine from Gant with an original ticket price of $595.00! This cotton blazer features notched lapels, faux inset pockets on the chest and hips and long sleeves with button closure. Has single slit in the back and is fully lined. This garment is missing a single spare button from underneath the left sleeve, HOWEVER, it comes with two spare matching buttons that can be reattached and it will be as good as new. The tag said 38R when purchased but it...
Selling this Tommy Hilfiger two-button sport coat. It's a cool bleached red color. Size is mens small, I wear a 36 regular and it fits perfectly. Work once in my smoke free no pet home. No returns! No international shipping.
Cleaning out the old closet,    Every pair has been kept in a sealed rubbermaid box and a few have dust bags which will be included. Each pair will ship in a dust bag (if available) and a rubbermaid box for protection.   All prices are BEST OFFER, don't be shy, these MUST GO. Shipping varies by the location of the buyer. Please ask any questions because all sales are final.   Mezlan Vero Cuoio Black Cap Toe (Dustbag) - 9.5 Wide - $80 OBO   J. Murphy Brown Tassel...
These are a pair of high-quality, selvedge denim jeans from Edwin. As far as construction, materials, and fit, I have never seen a nicer pair of jeans. They have a great feel to them, they're not too stiff. They've been worn twice, never washed. They will be ziploc'd before shipping to protect from any potential rain.   Measurements:  Waist: 19" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 32" Leg Opening: 8.25"
These are a pair of very rare and highly sought after selvedge denim jeans from the Double RL line by Ralph Lauren. They are in like new condition, there are no wear marks or potential crotch-blowouts. I'm only selling these because I need some extra cash. I'd like to get $150 including shipping but I'm open to reasonable offers.   Measurements: Waist: 16 Rise: 9.5" Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 7.25"   Any additional measurements are available upon request. 
These awesome chelsea boots feature a full waterproof leather upper, concealed NIKE AIR technology, full leather lining, and full rubber outsole with traction-boosting mini lugs.   I've owned them for approximately two months and have no complaints. They're men's size 10, and will ship double boxed, with original box and packing material. The only damage is a tiny scratch and scuff on the heels. I'm not desperate or in a hurry to get rid of them, just testing the...
Awesome pair of Petit Standards. They've been worn quite a bit, but that adds to the cool-ness.    Measurements:   Measurements: Waist - 32" Rise - 9.5" Inseam - 29" Leg Opening - 14"
These jeans are the Skinny Guy Elephant from the Canadian denim brand, Naked And Famous. They're selvedge and have been worn, but never washed. $80 Or best offer.   Approximate measurements: Waist - 28" Rise - 9.5" Inseam - 36" Leg Opening - 14"   Please ask any and all questions because I do not accept returns, nor do I issue refunds.    
You guys all know what these are. They're brand new, never washed. I just need to size down. $80 shipped. Ask your questions now, because I'm not giving any refunds!    I might consider trading for denim, jackets, shoes... Let me know what you have!