or Connect

Posts by loiclac

I found that How to Press Trousers by TW Lewin. Is that any good?
size and fit not sure but they have different collections depending on a country taste. most of their stuff are imitation of past runaway stuff so might want to dig the original.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
there is a new shop that do alteration of Cowley road but I cannot tell if the service is good. It believe it is called Vic. Talking about dry cleaners be very careful to read the reviews online as really few dry cleaners (maybe one) seems to leave most the customers happy. One in the city center next to Coffee Republic seems to be like the worse shop ever in all Oxford.
I asked a similar question a while and the answer dont buy it if the same shop does not offer the matching pants. the price might be so low because the pants are missing in the first place.
They posted on facebook on their page that they were late processing returns. "" YOOX.COM Thursday, 24 January 2013 at 20:43 Hi Everyone! We want you to know that we are aware of the fact that we've been a bit late with refunds & email responses lately, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused many of you. We are doing our very best to process refunds and returns from the extremely busy Holiday season. Our Customer Care team is hard at work around...
Zilli have plants to make some of their garments themselves. there is an article here about Zilli's factories http://www.permanentstyle.co.uk/2010/11/wandering-into-zilli.html
I got silk socks from Ede and Ravenscroft. you might have to ask them if not in stock
cheaper than Hacket and probably made by the same source is ER http://shop.edeandravenscroft.co.uk/products/black-morning-coat coat is 495. pants are 150 but you can get pants on ebay supposedly of the same quality for 50 60 pounds.
"Turnbull & Asser at Harrods is impossible to miss." I think it means that if you are in Harrods check the TA corner in there. I have been there once and it is just a corner but the shops has many more like Brioni, RLPL etc.