or Connect

Posts by Nerkg

anyone know which ironheart style is closest to the flathead 3009 ?
Looking for restock date of silver flathead keyring too..
  When will you have photos up? I just got my fh 3009s today, the fit is amazing. Soaking them now, there gonna be tight as hell at first but thank go I didn't get the 33. Thanks for your help, that would have been a major hassle..    
cool. how much?
Oooooooh I live for the smell of my post office, it's like if your on a tall mountain like Rocky is there, but he knocked out the Russian, and oh the sweet sweet kisses of the women form your living room. You watch your tv, go online and boom your having fun. Sometimes dinner is free or you eat frogs, who cares if your having fun. You know? If your having fun, who cares!!
self edge.com   flathead is real nice but they have alot of options
i work UPS part time, 4 hours a day, 3;30am till 8:30 am , job sucks but pays well and full benefits and ahhhhh your done work at 8:30 am
i work UPS part time, 4 hours a day, 3;30am till 8:30 am , job sucks but pays well and full benefits and ahhhhh your done work at 8:30 am
arent the senns open? thats gonna cause major problems for people around you, its like having a radio on, very loud. and in my experience the e7 is wothless even when docked on the 9, i had both with the akg 700, no where near enough power, i wasted my money and learned my lesson, new people always buy the E7 and regret it. imo i would get a phone that does not need to be pushed or save up for a good amp  
  Kiya- what kind of fit/cut are the iron hearts with the indigo thread coming out?