or Connect

Posts by Nerkg

Man, aldens are some of the ugliest shoes
Bump.
The daily on the iPad is SICKKKKKKK, it's the best news and current event magazine you'll read, they have there own writers, photographers, and staff. It's great news, crisp delivery and amazing put together.
Great answer by the way. Thank you.
Well, I ordered a pair of the RS04. So I will report back after a while. Let's see what all the fuss is about.
Can someone explain why Roy's are so popular. With all respect and not being a smartass, I feel a lot of the japanese brands look a lot better and are made just as well, I've also watched the videos and respect the fact he makes each pair, and there made in USA and all but why soooo much love? Also why all caught up on cone mill denim? Why is it so good or better than other top denim, someone help me understand.
Your correct, I stand corrected. I was looking at just the body kit I think
You realize this camara is 698.00 on amazon?
im selling16gig, Lte att version if anyone interested
Chausser natural shell cordovan boots, these boots have only been worn a few times they will darken and crease with age. fits size US 10 mabey 10.5. marked size is 27 44, see pictures you can see a small stain on the vamp of the right boot in the picture and the left lace is a bit shorter but still ties fine.   for credibility you can check my ebay profile with the same name "nerkg" i have a ton of sales and 100% perfect feedback, thanks This is a picture of how they age...