or Connect

Posts by Nerkg

i work UPS part time, 4 hours a day, 3;30am till 8:30 am , job sucks but pays well and full benefits and ahhhhh your done work at 8:30 am
i work UPS part time, 4 hours a day, 3;30am till 8:30 am , job sucks but pays well and full benefits and ahhhhh your done work at 8:30 am
arent the senns open? thats gonna cause major problems for people around you, its like having a radio on, very loud. and in my experience the e7 is wothless even when docked on the 9, i had both with the akg 700, no where near enough power, i wasted my money and learned my lesson, new people always buy the E7 and regret it. imo i would get a phone that does not need to be pushed or save up for a good amp  
  Kiya- what kind of fit/cut are the iron hearts with the indigo thread coming out?
  Hey kiya, These dark indigo 23oz iron heart/ SE, collab jeans sound amazing! Can I purchase these in the online store on feb 18th ? What time.. Thanks man 
    These need an amp to get any full potential, the best value overall would be the audio technica ath-m50, there's no other headphone in the conversation for unamped headphones in that price range, most high end ones need an amp or don't waste your money, they sound like earbuds without one
Is there an official iron heart thread, I wanna see before and after pics and here about your dudes experience with this great brand of raw denim! 
    Dear life:   Why you mean?, Why I not happy?, what I doing wrong? How i use Internet!!!!??? Why people mean? EBAY FEES!!ACCESSORIES!!!!!!!!!!        
Anyone have experience with bamboo clothes, namely tshirts? Are they super soft, what brands to buy.. Ect..
you have a six pack on your back? lol