or Connect

Posts by Nerkg

Don't know how fire season goes. I ordered mine October 8th 2013 and got them in march 2014I called multiple times. And I was put on "rush" according to them. When I called back after a month of rush thy didn't sound like it was rush at all. They sounded like they could really care less. The estimate means nothing to them , believe me. I was pissed at the time. I would t be mad if you just say how long it could take up front. Not only that but after 14 weeks the new "ETA"...
Hollows, Nope, and I was gonna return them, but a two part decision. 1. I didn't want to wait, I was super aggravated at the 20 Week wait Even after Kyle called them twice to say hey this guy wants his boots for THIS WINTER not next. And 2. The strap really holds my foot down well. I've had a few road champs tried 9.5 and 10 and I'm somewhere in between and could never get my heel to stay down. It seems most engineers squeeze the ankle to get a good fit, while the nicks...
Fully lined Burgundy "mexcel" No celastic Double midsole Vibram 705 half
Just so you know, I was told 10-12 weeks. And they took 20. Yes TWENTY weeks. After research this is not only common, I've yet to find anyone who got them in quoted time
So I can save 6 dollars to buy from you rather then the source?
Hell yea
Hey guys, I have AF53 color 8 coming from alden of Carmel this week, are there any QC issues or any thing else I should look for? For that kind of money I expect them to be prestine, and I don't wanna overlook anything that I'm not aware I should be looking for. Thanks in advance