or Connect

Posts by prpalf

Brand: Alden Material: Leather Style: 660 Tassel Moccasin Loafer Size: 9C Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition Last: Aberdeen Last Color: Black   Measurements: Width: 3.75'', Length: 11.5''   Price $150, $135 shipped.   Shoe box, bags, and trees not included.   My goal is your happiness. If you are unsatisfied with the product, please let me know.
Brand: Alden Material: Mocha Kid Suede Style: 3554 Plaza Slip On Size: 10C (Narrow) Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition Last: Plaza Last Color: Chocolate   Measurements: Width: 4.25'', Length: 12.25''   Price $215, $175 shipped.   Shoe box, bags, and trees not included.   My goal is your happiness. If you are unsatisfied with the product, please let me know.
Brand: Drake's Material: 100% Silk Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition Color: Navy Gingham   Measurements: Width: 3.25'', Length: 59.0''   My goal is your happiness.  If you are unsatisfied with the product, please let me know.   Shipping included in price.  Please contact me for shipping rates outside of the U.S.
Brand: Alden Material: Shell Cordovan Style: 664 Cordovan Tassel Moccasin Loafer Size: 10D Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition Last: Aberdeen Last Color: Black   Measurements: Width: 4.25'', Length: 12.25''   Price $199, $175, $150 Shipped   Shoe box, bags, and trees not included.   Shipping included in price.  Please contact me for shipping rates outside of the U.S.
Brand: Alden Material: Leather Style: 955 Monk Strap Size: 10 AA/B Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition Last: Aberdeen Last Color: Black   Measurements: Width: 4.0'', Length: 12.25''   Shoe bags, trees, and box not included.   My goal is your happiness.  If you are unsatisfied with the product, please let me know.   Shipping included in price.  Please contact me for shipping rates outside of the U.S.
Brand: Alden Material: Leather Style: 957 Medallion Tip Size: 10.5 A/C Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition; Just re-crafted by Alden Color: Black   Measurements: Width: 4.0'', Length: 12.25''   Shoe bags, trees, and box not included.   Price $149, $125 shipped.   My goal is your happiness.  If you are unsatisfied with the product, please let me know.   Shipping included in price.  Please contact me for shipping rates outside of the U.S.
Brand: Alfred Sargent Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition Material: Suede Style: Dulwich Size: 9.5D U.S. (8.5F U.K.) Color: Snuff (Medium Brown) Last: 87   Measurements: Width: 4.0'', Length: 11.8''   Shoe bags, trees, and box not included. Price $200, $175, $150 shipped.   My goal is your happiness.  If you are unsatisfied with the product, please let me know.   Shipping included in price.  Please contact me for shipping rates outside of the U.S.
Brand: Alden Material: Shell Cordovan Style: 4461H Wing Tip Boot Bootmaker Edition Size: 10 AA/B Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition Last: Barrie Last Color: Color 8   Measurements: Width: 4.5'', Length: 13.0''   Shoe bags, trees, and box not included.   Asking $400, $375   My goal is your happiness.  If you are unsatisfied with the product, please let me know.   Shipping included in price.  Please contact me for shipping rates outside of the U.S.
Brand: Alden Material: Leather Style: Indy Boot Model 40513HC; Bootmaker Edition Size: 7.5 B/D Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition Last: Trubalace Color: Brown Sole: Commando   I believe the leather is Horween’s kudu leather, which is essentially heavily oiled and hand treated calfskin, done in the same procedure as shell cordovan. Thicker and more dense than the norm, kudu is definitely a rugged and everlasting leather.   Measurements: Width: 4.25",...
Brand: SuitSupply Condition: New with Tags Size: 44R, see detailed measurements. Model: Copenhagen Color: Blue Button Stance: 2 Jacket Cuffs: Functional Jacket Lining: Unlined   Measurements: Jackets: Shoulders 18.5'', Chest 23.0'', Waist 21.5'', Sleeve length 25.75'', Jacket length BOC 30.5''   Beautiful new SuitSupply sports coat.  Unlined body with soft shoulders (no padding).  Excellent shade of blue with (close to air force blue) in cotton fabric.  Perfect for...