or Connect

Posts by TemiCastro

I know (sigh)... I'm a lurker at heart, I observe, soak up the zeitgeist or whatever else is floating around...
I just copped 121 jazz and vintage soul records for very little dough... Early Jimmy Smith, Stax, Motown, Isleys, Marvin, Groover Washington, CTI, Bob James... I have 2 good tailors... killing it for me right now.. God's been good, sex with my wife gets better and my kids are well behaved. I give thanks.

I am wearing a brushed titanium wedding ring with three smooth furrows, bespoke deep blue suit with (a tone) lighter blue stripes, a striped blood red shirt with lilac stripes from Curtis, no-name Oxfords wingtips from some shop in Milan. Black socks with a blue column on the side from Next. And a dark grey pork-pie hat with tweed type marks.
black style white style gay style blue style.... du moment ou ca tue... il n'y a rien a bouroutter... le style fait l'homme style makes the man... or something ridiculous like that...
Quote: Originally Posted by mainy How often do you guys make the rounds? I try to hit all my stores once a week... I feel like anything more is overkill. But then, I wonder - how much amazing stuff am I missing because I only go once a week? It's a real question. Thats an addict's question bro... Every crate digger, thrifter knows the feeling.... My advice: exercise restraint. Once a week is more than enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by iron_ball You got me... I'm in Manhattan, which is the capital of the world for cast-off high-end clothing. Men's clothing in particular seems to be available in great abundance -- you always see racks and racks of Hugo Boss and the like, with just one or two top-notch labels thrown in... all at the same price. (Or, every now and then, someone very wealthy and exactly your size will donate a whole closet full of prime...
bail out bro... run.... but then again. You r only 20... stick around (pad pun) never know u might learn something worth learning... sometimes u need to leave that thing alone... love is respect... somehow it is disrespectful to do what she is doing to you... however her pain, whatever her story...
"People who are late are often happier than those who have to wait for them" +1