or Connect

Posts by XFactor

With your experience with Finmeresco, what kind of price range is it typically? esp as compared to Fresco? [[SPOILER]]JB - Thanks for the link - Same problem - Cant see many basic colors/ solids. Too many patterns and bright colorfuls.How/ where can we can we see the basic shades and get an idea of prices? 
[[SPOILER]] Haha! Mentos turns a solid suit to a chalk stripe suit.. ha ha! magic :)  [[SPOILER]]
My apologies I got caught up in stuff. The last RTW suit I got in Oct/ Nov '13 that fits decently was - Marks & Spencer "Savile Row Inspired Pure Wool 2 Button Jacket" I think its a 38R or 40R. Do make some fit/ Cut Suggestions from your catalog if possible :)  
 Just through the Web Browser {Which browsers.. Safari, Chrome.. ??} on the Phone? There's no app or one planned right? 
Sorry to trouble you, can you share a diagram/ picture or something? I cant visualize the size/ direction/ location & access .. something I can take to my tailor with confident directions - He's given me some breast pockets, but this is news to me. If its clear enough he will add it. 
The shoulder of the coat or my physical structure is off? Maybe I was stiff & tired so not standing correctly. 
 Did no one on SF save a copy of that picture? 
 Experts/ Veteransa Feedback please on my new first custom Linen Unlined/ Skeleton lined suit.I can have them fix minor/ major issues if needed.  Please do share, as this suit is the first and prototype we will be using for stitch more suits for me.  Trousers feel a bit not perfectly cozy on the hips/ buttocks. Should've taken pics without jacket .. Is it a linen v/s wool thing or should I have them cozy/ tighten it on the buttucks?  Is it better to have a flat front...
Seriously? Behind the left hip? Where.. into the side vent or where? 
Is there an app or easy way to post/ upload pics on SF from my iPhone? Just too much trouble to transfer to PC and then do ti.