or Connect

Posts by XFactor

Any 4th July sales for Allen Edmonds - deals not worth losing? 
 Nice list. Any of them on sale now for 4th of July? 
Is there any way to find place or sales for Serengetti or Maui Jim? 
Any July 4 sales on Mid/Dark/ Charcoal Gray Suits? Something thats not too warm? 
That's a strange reason to buy a Coat. Is that all it works for? I'd like to buy it 3/4 or full as a Go To Coat in colder weather whether I am in formal / business attire or Casuals.  Is the Fabric/ Lining/ Construction not upto par just as the JAB Suits? 
I don't know if Polaroid are photochromatic. They aren't as far as I'm aware of. So can you please suggest a brand/ model that are photochromatic / photochromic. 
How are the Jos A Bank J A B Merino Wool Full Length and 3/4 Length Over Coats / Trench/ Down Coats? They are $99 and All 100% Wool. Are they a good buy at that price given they are 100% Merino Wool Fabric. Since most other Over Coats on sale are Blends.
How are the Merino Wool Full Length and 3/4 Length Over Coats / Trench/ Down Coats?    They are $99 and All 100% Wool. Are they a good buy at that price given they are 100% Merino Wool Fabric. Since most other Over Coats on sale are Blends. 
Does Suit Supply have or make any Suits that have Fabrics similar to the "porous air breeze friendly" high twist Wools: Fresco / Finmeresco / Crispaire/ Cool Breeze ?