or Connect

Posts by XFactor

That's a strange reason to buy a Coat. Is that all it works for? I'd like to buy it 3/4 or full as a Go To Coat in colder weather whether I am in formal / business attire or Casuals.  Is the Fabric/ Lining/ Construction not upto par just as the JAB Suits? 
I don't know if Polaroid are photochromatic. They aren't as far as I'm aware of. So can you please suggest a brand/ model that are photochromatic / photochromic. 
How are the Jos A Bank J A B Merino Wool Full Length and 3/4 Length Over Coats / Trench/ Down Coats? They are $99 and All 100% Wool. Are they a good buy at that price given they are 100% Merino Wool Fabric. Since most other Over Coats on sale are Blends.
How are the Merino Wool Full Length and 3/4 Length Over Coats / Trench/ Down Coats?    They are $99 and All 100% Wool. Are they a good buy at that price given they are 100% Merino Wool Fabric. Since most other Over Coats on sale are Blends. 
Does Suit Supply have or make any Suits that have Fabrics similar to the "porous air breeze friendly" high twist Wools: Fresco / Finmeresco / Crispaire/ Cool Breeze ? 
That lexus purchase is a rare outlier. Then there are seasonal / regular things and sources that people can look at for tips. E.g. Normal MRPs, Black Friday Sales & Prices at that time, A few typical price points would be great for newbies. 
 I think this would really help even if the ballparks change. It is better than going blind over there.  It will help to new guys searching.  I think it is about QUALITY of suits but it is also to help people have some idea on which SEGMENT they could afford.  We can talk about how a Lexus is higher quality than Toyota but people also talk about AFFORDABILITY & PRICE for the QUALITY. QUALITY is never discussed without the COST at which it can be HAD.  You could make...
Any deals like these that you guys would recommend? or from this list? 
Does Suit Supply have or make any Suits that have Fabrics similar to the "porous air breeze friendly" high twist Wools: Fresco / Finmeresco / Crispaire/ Cool Breeze ? 
Where from did you thrift them? And how? Any tips/ tactics/ things to keep in mind/ look for for a newbie?