or Connect

Posts by Rightyow77

Not sure if I should grab these BM005s or wait for the BM006.... love the deep indigo on these!
BO has a different aesthetic and more attention to detail, I enjoy my NF and wear them often but I don't think that is a fair comparison. The Chino fabric used for the NF pants are so nice it's a shame that they use a 5 pocket jean cut for them. Would love a traditional welt pocket/ side pocket chino from NF.
If the thigh and rise are confortable and they are saforized I say yeah keep them otherwise size up. 
Yes finally! Take my money damn it!
@will they were canceled man. The Momo X Tate and Yoko colab up on the sight took its place. It's on the Sufu thread
Here's some stuff I have for sale. Prices are negotiable and I open to   trades, they must be reasonable offers. Can combine shipping with   multiple items.   (Pictured pants can be found here http://www.styleforum.net/t/341321/w-h-west-point-chino-olive-28-naked-and-famous-x-blue-owl-chinos-28 )   Gitman Brothers Vintage Heavy Oxford Shirt: worn a few times handfull of   Washes   Sold   Chest: 18"   Shoulder: 16"   Sleeve:...
 Have a pair of Naked and Famous x Blue Owl red Chinos, worn a few times tag size 28 hemmed to a 29. Asking $80 (shipped in US) + shipping for each anywhere else. Free shipping inside the US, Canada or anywhere else consider postage.       Measurements for  NFXBW:   Waist: 30" Rise: 9" Thigh: 11.25" Knee: 7.75" Hem: 6.5" Inseam: 28"
^ would be all over that. 
Gave my girlfriend my Onis. After a hot wash they look pretty cool, nice slim-straight fit. rise is low enough for her anyways lol          
Raise pockets on jeans make a huge difference it's not just "raw" denim in general